G-Dog82 is offline Junior Member

2nd Cycle - Just a couple of Questions

Afternoon guys,

Starting my second cycle next week and just wanting to fine tune a few things. I'm working test 250 for 10 weeks with liquid arimidex for AI and combination of nolvadex and arimidex as pct. I know pct could be stronger but this is all that is available at this stage. Couple of questions below if you could help clear.

Test 250 - Is this a blend like sus250 or is it just one ester of Enanthate ?

If just enanthate, was considering front loading first 3-4 weeks with prop for kick start. Thoughts? opinions?

Arimidex - This is the last thing i have to purchase. heard doses ranging from 1ml e3d to .25ed. what would be the best ( & cost effective) dosage to run for a relatively mild course that i'm doing? And do i maintain same dosage through PCT.

Also Stats if you want them are 27 years old, 198lbs, 6'0ft, 12-13% bf.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Dog82 View Post
    Afternoon guys,

Starting my second cycle next week and just wanting to fine tune a few things. I'm working test 250 for 10 weeks with liquid arimidex for AI and combination of nolvadex and arimidex as pct. I know pct could be stronger but this is all that is available at this stage. Couple of questions below if you could help clear.

Test 250 - Is this a blend like sus250 or is it just one ester of Enanthate ?

If just enanthate, was considering front loading first 3-4 weeks with prop for kick start. Thoughts? opinions?

Arimidex - This is the last thing i have to purchase. heard doses ranging from 1ml e3d to .25ed. what would be the best ( & cost effective) dosage to run for a relatively mild course that i'm doing? And do i maintain same dosage through PCT.

Also Stats if you want them are 27 years old, 198lbs, 6'0ft, 12-13% bf.
    Test 250 is just straight Test E, why such a low dose for a second cycle ? What was in your first cycle ? I would do the adex at 0.25mg on Mon and Thursday. Question is does what does 1ML = in MG ? What does it say on the bottle ?

Hey Kale,

Second cycle is pretty mild as my first cycle ended in somewhat of a non event. first cycle was test prop 100mg eod got what i thought and look like 8 worth but vials seemed to be underdosed cause it only last 6 weeks worth, and couldn't get hold of any more before my gear ran out. Anyway gained about 5kg but lost a large majority during pct. I think mainly because of the duration of the cycle.

Still want to keep cycle pretty mild due trying to find the right balance between to much and potenial side effect (gyno prone at puberty) and not enough and no gains. so thought i would keep to your standard starter course and go full 10-12 weeks this time. Would recommend up it a bit?

regarding armidex a ml = mg dosage i'm not sure yet. its the last thing i'm waiting on which i'm getting this week. I'd persume its standard liquid armidex...what dosage would you recommmend without going over kill on it??

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Kale, where the hell have you been? We miss your insight and you missed a lot of fun with a lot of morons. Yup, no much has changed. LOL

Not saying anything about the present OP... I didnt mean it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Kale, where the hell have you been? We miss your insight and you missed a lot of fun with a lot of morons. Yup, no much has changed. LOL

haha thanks LB -

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Shitloads of issues dude. My wife and I are on the scrap heap, I got a new job and I have just gotten over a scare with Prostate cancer. Back on board now though

Hey Kale,

Second cycle is pretty mild as my first cycle ended in somewhat of a non event. first cycle was test prop 100mg eod got what i thought and look like 8 worth but vials seemed to be underdosed cause it only last 6 weeks worth, and couldn't get hold of any more before my gear ran out. Anyway gained about 5kg but lost a large majority during pct. I think mainly because of the duration of the cycle.

Still want to keep cycle pretty mild due trying to find the right balance between to much and potenial side effect (gyno prone at puberty) and not enough and no gains. so thought i would keep to your standard starter course and go full 10-12 weeks this time. Would recommend up it a bit?

regarding armidex a ml = mg dosage i'm not sure yet. its the last thing i'm waiting on which i'm getting this week. I'd persume its standard liquid armidex...what dosage would you recommmend without going over kill on it??
    If your gyno prone I would do 0.25mg on Mon and Thurs and just keep an eye on the boobies for any signs. You can quickly increase the dose if you need to. I would probably risk 300 to50mg this time around if you didnt have gyno issues in the first cycle. Your call though. Its all about getting gains though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    If your gyno prone I would do 0.25mg on Mon and Thurs and just keep an eye on the boobies for any signs. You can quickly increase the dose if you need to. I would probably risk 300 to50mg this time around if you didnt have gyno issues in the first cycle. Your call though. Its all about getting gains though.
    Yeah that right. only twice per week? Thats good thought it was a .25mg eod was minimum....Last time i didn't use any AI just nolvadex on hand. Did get some ichy nipples but also might of been in the mind. Do still have a little gyno left over from puberty which is f*cking pain the a*se so wanna stay on the safe side this time without going over the top.

Kale do u think running test 250 2 shots per week (500mg) or e3d (625mg) for 10 weeks would be the go for the second cycle?

I think 250mg on Mon and Thursday is ideal. Personally I would amp it up a bit with some Deca just to see how it goes but your choice

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I think 250mg on Mon and Thursday is ideal. Personally I would amp it up a bit with some Deca just to see how it goes but your choice
    Yeah ok will keep too 500mg aweek...Was considering getting deca or frontloading with prop. how do u find the sides on deca???

Yeah ok will keep too 500mg aweek...Was considering getting deca or frontloading with prop. how do u find the sides on deca???
    Never got any sides from Deca so I cant comment. Problem with sides is that everyone reacts differently. For example I fvcking hate Dbol , it turns me off food big time but lots of guys swear but it. The only real way to know if its right for you is to try it

Thread Information