Thread: T3 effects

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow T3 effects

I dunno if this is in the right section but i'm gonna go for it. Sry to the mods ahead of time. Has anybody taken T3 for an extended period of time (2+ mos) and got enlarged thyriods. I went to the doctors office Mon this week and he felt a lump where my thyriod is. From what i read it COULD be cause by a hyperactive thyriod. I've been taking 50mcgs of T3 for a couple months now and i'm guessing that its probably because of that. Anybody have some insight about this.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    bump

pumper88 is offline New Member
    you never run t3 for that long, it should be 4-6 weeks but run on and off, and should be tapered and not kept at a fixed amount.

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member
    yeah, i honestly never heard of anyone running for more then 3 weeks at a time, your body will notice the extra thyriod and cut back on it's natural production. time to cut off the cycle, and chill, i'm sure the doc can treat it, no surgery should be needed. so relax

pumper88 is offline New Member
    agreed...

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member
    can someone explain to me what T3 is? I keeps hearing people talk about it and tried to search but came up with nothing

sorry for the

ganu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    can someone explain to me what T3 is? I keeps hearing people talk about it and tried to search but came up with nothing

sorry for the
    terminator part 3...lol..please read up on the main page for cytomel ..cheers

F500 is offline New Member

What...

Dude... yes your thyroid is more than likely a direct result of running T3 that long.. Its best to take with clen . Cycle then clen 3 weeks tapering up and down. Then the T3 for 3 weeks tapering as well... I have taken both at the same time with decent results but its much better to cycle between the two. Also T3 is great to run on an anabolic cycle.

I hope you didn't mess yourself up too bad and have to be on Thyroid meds for the rest of your life.

Thread Information