Thread: Final Thoughts

Jacked_to_the_nine is offline New Member

Exclamation Final Thoughts

o.k. i'm really close to ordering and finalizing my cycle... however i need a little advice still... and i'm not trying to get too big, just wanna train double time for sports, and i figure i an't gonna explode on a cycle like this.

wk 1-4 test prop 150ml EOD
    wk 4-12 test E 250ml EW
    wk 1-2 EQ 600ml EW (front load)
    wk 2-12 EQ 400ml EW
    wk 1-14 proviron 25mg ED
    wk 8-14 winni 50ml EOD
    wk 14-16 nolva/aromasin 25mg, 40/40/20/20
    wk 12-14 HCG 500iu 3xEW

o.k. so here are some questions
    - will the proviron help at all, in regards to such a low dose of test, will it increase the out put of free test?
    - do i have the HCG layed out properly, and what does HCG feel like and how is it used?
    - is the winni good to do past the point of test?
    - the nolva/aromasin beggins 2 weeks after the last shot of test/EQ right?
    - is the nolva/aromasin a good combo?
    - dose this look gtg???

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Stats?

Nolva and aromasin together is ok.
    Pct starts 2 weeks after last shot test e.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Why start the test e at week four? Winstrol must be taken every single day.

ya i know i'm not gonna run the prop i don't think, either prop or test-E one or the other, instead just maybe some var to kickstart... and the winni with b-12 solution EOD at 50ml was something i had great results from... i'm 180lbs, 8%BF and been training for 8 yrs, 28 yrs old... did 3 cycles prior, most orals and DHT derives, never run a test cycle before and i'm rather excited! oh btw, this is not for BB but for wrestling and boxing, i need to train 4 hours a day!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont understand why switch around the test, stick to one or the other. Also the test is LOW for a cycle. No need to change it around or ramp it up. If anything front load the first shot at 600 mg then keep the rest at 500 a week, 250 mg 2x a week.
    The Winni like said, every day.
    Also the proviron is OK at 50 mg a day.

Also.... since this is your first real cycle, not just oral it's quite a bit... Why not just go with Test E and maybe the winni? See how that works for you.

sticking to one or the other is what i meant up there, so your right... i think i was just getting a head of my self in regards to kick starting with test prop cuz its active quicker... but regardless i'll be waiting anyway for the EQ to kick, so why bother messing around with test to kick start things when there are plenty of other AAS i can use for the first 4 weeks right... ya the proviron is gtg... ya the test is low, but it's low cause i'm not looking for size really, unless you mean to tell me that 500ml test-E won't give me too much size, then i may try that... i just don't want to do EQ on its own with no test, thats all... i got alot of fight comps coming up and i just want to crush everyone like little bugs, i'm looking to win big and like 6 in a row so i may get a contract with a big promotion!

Your diet and exercise will give you the size. If you go with a LOW does of Test why use it, you will only be replacing your natural levels. 200mg a week is basically a HRT does so anything under 400 you wont see much/any gains. Yes some people do but it's also because of what you are stacking it with.

I wouldnt bother will less than 400 for mild gains but you do need at least 200 since staking will shut you down otherwise.

ahhhh o.k. well this is gonna be it then...

wk 1-10 equi/test 450ml (250ml test-E/200ml EQ) EW
    wk 1-10 EQ 300ml EW
    wk 1-12 proviron 25mg ED
    wk 6-12 winni 50mg/ml EOD
    wk 6-10-12-14 HCG 500iu x2 at wk 6, 500iu x2 at wk10, 500iu x2 at wk 12, 1000iu x2 wk14
    wk 12-14 nolva 40/40mg ED
    wk 12-14 aromasin 12.5mg ED
    wk 14-16 aromasin 25mg ED
    wk 16-18 nolva 20mg ED

this is all i can afford so if i ace it, then i see some sweet gains in strength and endurance in it for me, plus i don't think training 4 hours a day will be a problem either!

or i could do twice the the EQ and test prop for cheaper, with the proviron through out and HCG/Nolva for pct...

wk 6-12 winni 50mg/ml ED

if you dont have enough then

wk 6-12 winni 25mg/ml ED

ya o.k., that sounds good then, winni 25mg/ml ED, B-12... this cycle is a bit of cram but its good eh... i research like a mo fo for 3 weeks streight to get this plan set, and of course with a limited amount of cash, i figure i'll get to experience what a real cycle feels like you know, then i can save and do a bigger one with more experience later... sweet! hay man, can you do clen during your pct?
    Last edited by Jacked_to_the_nine; 08-10-2009 at 10:28 AM.

Thread Information