Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

injection question and more

Ok I just read "first time injection and felt light headed" alot of good responces there. But im not getting light headed when i inject. But the first 4 injection hurt serverly and swelled up, but ive come to realize i think that it was the pin i was using. 25g 5/8...Too small for the glutes right? By the way its deca and im doing 1/2cc once a week.

I just got new pins.....and now im using 22g 1 1/2". My buddy also gave me 19g but im afraid to go there lol.

I injected yesterday morning, Showered before hand. Wiped the area 2-3 times before hand, and wiped the bottle too. I am so sore right now. No redness or swelling like with the 25g i was using. But im in a good amount of pain. I dont know if i have virgin muscles....if im just being a p..sy.

The other thing was i was told by the guy who i got it from the test might make me feel like im getting the flew the day of the injection...he was right but it goes away by the next day. But yesterday when i shot the deca.....i went to work and about 12 hr after the injection i felt like shit. Cold spurs the hot flashes....and very weak. The area is not hot to touch, red or swelling...my previous injections sites are still slightly sore just like a bruise type of thing but no red or swelling there.

Please just let me know if im just being weak or does this happen to first timers?

diesel405 is offline Member
    What kinds test you using?

the bottle says EURO TEST 400MG, but the test isnt really bothering me that much anymore.....its the deca and the pain. Euro deca 350mg

Dam,im confused. I hope your not just taking decca.
    What are your stats and cycle experience?
    When you inject are you pushing to hard, or taking your time. I only use 1" 25g for glutes. It depends on your bodyfat.

Sorry, also a type o. I use 1' on quads not glutes.
    Last edited by diesel405; 08-10-2009 at 08:13 AM.

Oh ok, why arent you taking both compounds together?

And you cant do these compounds once a week either.

someone told me to take them together.....But what does that mean...two seperate injections? Or combining the two into one pin? And why should i be doing just once a week?

First cycle ever, i know someone has already told me just do test first time, but i am pretty sure this will be my only time using unless i get used to these injections.

5-10 170 body fat is around 11-12% I am 29 y/o. And i dont know if this helps but i do have small glutes, always have.

I take 1/2 cc deca on sat....1/2 cc of test on tuesday.what would you suggest to change this?

Yes, load them together, same injection, same pin. The compounds your using need to be taken every 72hrs -3.d days to kep your blood levels stable. I can tell this is your first cycle, and i think you should have done a little research first. Hows your diet? You wont see any results with a poor diet oe the way your taking your steroids .

dam, sorry that way every 72hours - 3.5 days

Good luck

ok will try every 72 hrs. But i dont know about the pain issue then. I wont be able to move until the cycle is over lol. And ill start combining them.

My diet is very healthy. Before the cycle i wasnt eating heavy...i was trying to stay lean and getting about 2000 cal per day. Now i am taking a mass builder protein....that i add banana, oatmeal, and peanut butter too. I eat cottage cheese and kashi ceral and about 5-6 eggs in the morning. 2-3 apples...1-2 cups raw broccoli...3-5 8oz chicken breats grilled. OR i will have a filet migon about once a week 8-12oz. I take shotgun in the morning with a glutamine supplement and 1 a days. Snacks are rice cakes with peanut butter, or veggies. The only problem i have is that i am a chef and its so hard to eat at work during the peak hours, which means i can go 3-4 hours with nothing more then a piece of pumpernickle bread. And since im a chef and have an hour comute to and from work....i eat my dinner around midnight 3-4 days of the week.

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    you need to fix your diet.. 2,000 is a bit low. you might want to be put to around 3-3.5 if your bulking

areawarrior, that was before i started the cycle, i was trying to stay lean.....now im about 3000 maybe more depending on the day

Thread Information