Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    lonelysoldier1988 is offline Associate Member

Smile Hello All! Im a newb! But I have studied and now I have questions.

Just have a few questions regarding cycle execution! Did my studying, and just came across a few confusing points that I definitely want to sort out.

1. When it is mentioned take 400mg of Testosteroneenanthate a week. Is that mean one injection a week? Or multiple ones throughout the week?

2. On a 12 week cycle, and after the PCT, it stresses waiting at least 8 weeks before beginning another cycle. Is 8 weeks enough and if it is should I stay on the same cycle as a beginner or update it to expose myself to more gains.

3. Now while "bulking" Should I attempt to diet and lose fat while on the OFF stage or just stay at a high BF%? I don’t want to sabotage my gains.

4. As a young guy getting into the game, should I take novaldex or armadex? Thoughout the main cycle

That’s it for now thanks so much!

If you can awnser them all for me that would be really help full. My cycle is below for your concern.

Bobby

Train Hard!

Main Cycle:

Week 1 - 12 Tes 500mg/week Novaldex 10mg or 20mg <---- not sure
    Week 1 - 4 DianaBol 20mg/ a day

PCT:

Week 13 OFF

Week 14 Clomid 200mg/ a day IGF-1 60mcg/ a day
    Week 15 Clomid 100mg/ a day IGF-1 40mcg/ a day
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg/ a day IGF-1 40mcg/ a day
    Week 17 Clomid 25mg/ a day
    Week 18 Clomid 25mg/ a day

Going to take a form of dht blockers thoughout the cycle period and maby thoughout the PCT. Cause Im allready receding a little and dont want it to worsen.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHenderson1988 View Post
    Just have a few questions regarding cycle execution! Did my studying, and just came across a few confusing points that I definitely want to sort out.

1. When it is mentioned take 400mg of Testosteroneenanthate a week. Is that mean one injection a week? Or multiple ones throughout the week?

2. On a 12 week cycle, and after the PCT, it stresses waiting at least 8 weeks before beginning another cycle. Is 8 weeks enough and if it is should I stay on the same cycle as a beginner or update it to expose myself to more gains.

3. Now while "bulking" Should I attempt to diet and lose fat while on the OFF stage or just stay at a high BF%? I don’t want to sabotage my gains.

4. As a young guy getting into the game, should I take novaldex or armadex? Thoughout the main cycle

If you can awnser them all for me that would be really help full. My cycle is below for your concern.

Bobby

Train Hard!

Main Cycle:

PCT:

Week 13 OFF

Going to take a form of dht blockers thoughout the cycle period and maby thoughout the PCT. Cause Im allready receding a little and dont want it to worsen.
    Bro, no bad will intent on my part towards you, but you need to read.This whole post is wrong.

what do you mean?

I dont understand most of that info is coming from this site and i steroids .

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Bobby

Train Hard!

Main Cycle:

PCT:

Week 13 OFF

Titanium is right - you need to do more 'studying'.

A few examples of why you are wrong;

1. The dosage does not have to be 400mg Test E.
    1a. Test E is usually injected every 3.5 days.
    2. 8 days? Wrong, do some research. Your going to kill yourself rich boy.
    3. You need to eat according to your goals. You don't want a high body fat, but you don't want skin and bones. RESEARCH. DIET IS KEY.
    4. If your young, you shouldn't be taking steroids .

I recommend you study and perfect your diet and work out routines before you even think about a cycle.

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    Test E is shot every 3.5 days. So 500mg 2x a week 250mg every 3.5 days.
    Off = On + PCT So should be off 16 weeks Some people do 2 more weeks just for the kicks. =18 weeks total off.
    Bulking.. U can eat whatever you want but will make your cutting cycle that much more work. Or you can do what I do eat alot of clean calories with low fat and be fine.

PCT i use 30-40mg EOD

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The second site you mentioned in your post is a joke....... They just constantly jam their own products down peoples throats.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Bobby, what are your stats??

Weight
    Bf%
    Years training
    Goals
    Cycle History?????

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    good call Matt....

stats please

Hi thank you

I meant to put 8 weeks not 8 days, now I read what the guy said about 16 weeks, during the 16 weeks am I still bulking or trying to cut down to a very low BF% before my next cycle. Basicly is the 16 weeks a cutting phase and maintence phase.

Height: 6ft
    Weight: 175:
    Bf%: 14-15%
    Years training: 4 with 1 devoting it to food prep and hard work. Slacked for 2 months and gained 5% BF by just being retarted and being on life tilt.
    Goals: Look like a gladiator, what ever it takes, I cant even get past the 70 pound DB on a incline bench its quite frustrating thats why I quit but I have always been motivated. Im a different animal. When it comes to fitness. First of all I have a great training program and nutrition guide I ordered Vince del montes program a while back and it worked wonders for me as far as food prep and all of the above.

I also want to compete in swim suit comps.

And I have an ex girlfriend that I want to completely put in her place. Thats the the final goal not that thats my motivation but cant say it isnt a little of it.

By the way I love running any sorts Ill do anything. period.

As far as training. And nutrition I know all of it allready. How to eat prepare measure and go by how much my body wieghs all that I know. OK enough blabbing help. =)

Cycle History????? .....................complete begginer

train hard
    bobby

Blog Entries
    Could you post a normal days diet lol...

also, what the hell is a male swim suit comp?

and as far as u knowing it all with training and nutrition, u have to accept that u dont to move forward. this is a place to learn bro, open ur horrizons and u will grow....

now answer about swim suit comp?

lol

Every thing depends.. Well these past two months eat shit, I got what I deserved and shit came out of coarse.

But I was eating six meals, and sometimes seven a day. Mainly hole foods. I was a measuring geek. Did it to the point where it was an obsession. So obviously I have the potential. I follow what vince laid out for me. Gives me everything. He really put it into an artform.

I just need to know a cycle to benefit where im at now.

My goal is by next summer put on at least 30 pounds and be 6% BF is this obtainable?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome Bobby,

If that is your real full name, i suggest you ask ADMIN to change it to something a little more anonymous!! Unless you want Law Enforcement to know you are planning on using illegal substances???

NOW, that said:

you are a few years TOO young to be using steroids yet

you are about 30 lbs TOO LIGHT to be using steroids yet

I am sorry, and I don't mean to sound Harsh, but you have NO idea how to eat while bodybuilding or using AAS as your 175 lbs show.

lol

Swim suit comp , modeling swimsuits almost like a fitness model comp

for men???? Never seen nor heard of such a competition.....

lol thats not true

A couple of my friends are on them, and there sick. If they can do it I can and one of them is younger they gave me the site <--- is that a good store trust worthy i mean.
    Last edited by lonelysoldier1988; 08-10-2009 at 03:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    for men???? Never seen nor heard of such a competition.....
    Im sure DSM could shed some light on this lol...

me either, thats why i had to ask....

good luck with the swim suit comp. bobby...

A couple of my friends are on them, and there sick. If they can do it I can and one of them is younger they gave me the site I DIDN'T READ THE RULES DOT COM <--- is that a good store trust worthy i mean.

Please READ OUR RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN !!!

you can not ask that type of question or post websites like that,,,, EDIT IT

I need help

I dont want to train weak anymore I need help. I want to start on them im almost 22 and I want to be big Im impatient now but not impatient enough to not do it with accuracy.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I'm waiting for DSM to chime in....LOL

I dont want to train weak anymore I need help. I want to start on them im almost 22 and I want to be big Im impatient now but not impatient enough to not do it with accuracy.
    Doesn't matter how impatient you are, you are NOT gonna get BIG until you LEARN how to EAT TO GROW....steroids are NOT magic, if you can't get to your natural potential at your height Now, then you will NOT keep any of the gains you make off of steroids

Your HPTA is not fully developed yet, neither are your growth plates fused. You risk damage to BOTH if you use steroids before they are developed and fused naturally

and EDIT YOUR POST ABOVE !!!

lol

not getting alot of help on here. Just getting my throat chopped in. I just need to know a cycle that is good for just starting and how to go about doing it. I kinda need to know how to prepare them I have no clue is there a site to educate me about that subject

not getting alot of help on here. Just getting my throat chopped in. I just need to know a cycle that is good for just starting and how to go about doing it. I kinda need to know how to prepare them I have no clue is there a site to educate me about that subject
    ^^ EXACTLY, you have NO clue, and yet you want to dive right into the deep end before you can even swim.

you are getting TERRIFIC advice here, you just don't want to listen to the TRUTH
    and
    you do NOT NEED STEROIDS YET !!! You can get to 200-210 Naturally, and if you can't do that, then you are not ready for steroids !!!

I researched for over a year before I decided to start using anything and by then I knew ALL i needed to know BEFORE i started

this is the BEST site on the net if you are MATURE enough to LISTEN and LEARN

lol

Im 21 im done puberty dude. How can you say im still growing, and I know how to eat to grow. I have studied it for a while.

I want steroids to be a way to get me to the place faster, if i do it natrually ill gain what 2 pounds a month scrue that to long. I wanna grow big for next summer.

I know about nutrition im actually good at it.

and I did edit it.

I do need to know a website though is there anyone that can help me with that

Blog Entries
    Lol heres a good cycle to begin with, its a good beginners cycle imo..

Week1-12 foodadrol, 500cals 7 times a day...
    Week12-16 you can start pct, you will need more foodadrol but go to 550cals 7 times a day..

Now the good thing about this cycle is you can repeat it straight away or even cruise..

lol

I cant get up to 210 with out putting fat on dude. Its to hard I done it Im just tired of failing

I just want to add strength I can do the rest. And I want to recover faster. What do you mean were is the tes? Isnt that a staple

DIET......thats what u need bro..

please post ur daily meal schedule.

what part of YOU CAN NOT ASK WHERE TO BUY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?????

You are setting yourself up for disaster and scamming....you are the typical IMMATURE KID that just want to charge ahead like a bull in a china closet

there is SO much more to this then popping a pill or sticking a needle in your butt

you don't seem to care to do things correctly, so SORRY, I am out of here

and again I hope that is NOT your real name as your username cause if it is then Johnny Law is already got you on their radar now, they monitor sites like this

Blog Entries
    Bobby, listen. Everyone above is giving good, HELPFUL advice. We want to see you succeed in all of your goals whether it be as broad a bulking up and getting 'jacked' or placing a male swim suit contest you and all your guy friends do for fun. (Whatever).

My point is... When asked about your specific diet, you say that you have a book and are a measuring nerd - you didn't answer a question that will help us to help you. Diet is the key to bodybuilding in whole and also for running a cycle. HELP US TO HELP YOU. T-MOS and some others know - I have put on AMAZING weight NATURALLY without a SINGLE CYCLE. Don't believe me? Natural Update.

That is all from work with a DIET. I've gained over 30 pounds... That's something that a cycle and your book can't do - I guarantee it. But I WILL bet if you listen to the advice and answer the questions, YOU can see even larger gains. Trust us, we're not paid to be here. T-MOS specifically is one of the best people to listen to and he does it to HELP educate.

So please post your diet including macros in the DIET forum and we will help you there - your not ready for a cycle... Your just going to hurt yourself.

I cant get up to 210 with out putting fat on dude. Its to hard I done it Im just tired of failing
    ok, so WHAT makes you think that if you CAN'T get to your NATURAL potential ( which is the weight you SHOULD be able to get to at your height)
    Then how do you expect steroids to do that for you??? they don't work that way, if they did we would all be massive giants,

LOOK we are trying to HELP you , you are being bull headed and stubborn...you will NOT make progress with your current attitude

NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mad matt View Post
    lol heres a good cycle to begin with, its a good beginners cycle imo..

Week1-12 foodadrol, 500cals 7 times a day...
    Week12-16 you can start pct, you will need more foodadrol but go to 550cals 7 times a day..

Now the good thing about this cycle is you can repeat it straight away or even cruise..
    rofl

I have a solid meal plan from vince del monte. I just want it now ive been training natrually for a while and not gaining alot because of circumstances. I just want to look good for next summer and if I dont use drugs I wont be able to get there. Because I allready scrued up my body these past two months just being on plain life tilt.

Now im so far behind I just dont feel like training at the beginning again. I will take to god damn long.

Why cant u guys understand that. Starting at 50 pound dbs for a press and cant even do 10 wtf

I am still waiting for an answer to my username question??

List what u ate today...

Blog Entries
    I have a solid meal plan from vince del monte. I just want it now ive been training natrually for a while and not gaining alot because of circumstances. I just want to look good for next summer and if I dont use drugs I wont be able to get there. Because I allready scrued up my body these past two months just being on plain life tilt.

Now im so far behind I just dont feel like training at the beginning again. I will take to god damn long.

Why cant u guys understand that. Starting at 50 pound dbs for a press and cant even do 10 wtf
    So what? We give you a cycle and a source, you run the cycle... and once the three months are up - you stop training because naturally is too hard and time consuming? Give us a break - your just fvcking lazy and disregarding all good advice. Don't waste our time.

so basicly your telling me steroids wont help with sorness and make me recover faster and it wont help me with stength gains? It will just sit in my system and do shit but hurt me?

so basicly ur telling me if im not at my natrual potential nothing will help me get there?

OK, this post is a perfect reason why you are just not quite ready for steroids .

steroids don't magically make your life come together and run smoothly.

if you aren't dedicated enough to work through the "circumstances" now, how you gonna do it when they pop up during a cycle??
    and if you are not fully prepared if you have to stop, then you will really screw up your body

not just due to a poor diet, but now you will be screwing up your whole hormonal balance

that is NOT something to play with

first of all im not lazy. And nothing is too hard bro. Im going to school for chiropractic med. LOL. Just completeing my 90 credits at massage therapy. Starting in august 24.

Yes change my name to: lonelysoldier1988

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information