Thread: Injection Q

dwarvenbeer1 is offline New Member

Injection Q

Hey bros,

This will be my first multiple injection cycle, only test in the past. Is it cool to inject 2cc's into the delt, or is that too much and should go in the glute? I prefer glute injections but I dont have a mirror at the moment.

Also, is it cool to mix gear? It would be 1CC of test E and 1 CC of deca mixed. I would just draw out each in the same syringe, then inject the total 2CC. I would use fresh needles for each, so im not worried about sterility, just actually mixing the gear.

Any major problems seen? Thanks in advance

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarvenbeer1 View Post
    Hey bros,

This will be my first multiple injection cycle, only test in the past. Is it cool to inject 2cc's into the delt, or is that too much and should go in the glute? I prefer glute injections but I dont have a mirror at the moment.

Also, is it cool to mix gear? It would be 1CC of test E and 1 CC of deca mixed. I would just draw out each in the same syringe, then inject the total 2CC. I would use fresh needles for each, so im not worried about sterility, just actually mixing the gear.

Any major problems seen? Thanks in advance
    Yes its fine to mix the two oils and its fine to inject it into your muscle groups

Thread Information