Army323 is offline New Member

Deploying Soldier Needs Advice

Let me start off by saying I have never taken steriods before.

I am in the US Military and I will deploying to Afghanistan in about 7 months. I want to be on top of my game and in the best shape possible. I do not get tested for steriods so being sneaky about it is not an issue. I like to drink but will stop if there ends up being an interference (haha not my first choice though). I am not afraid of needles so I don't care about injections

I am 195lb 6 ft tall and in decent shape. Not ripped or huge but just in overall good shape. I really just want to take things up a few notches.

The information on this site is great but completely overwhelming. I want to know:

What type of steriods should I consider and why?

What are the side effects?

Where do I get them without getting ripped off or buying something fake and dangerous?

How much should I expect to pay?

Thanks for everyone's help. I appreciate it.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Test-E (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg each week
    D-bol (weeks 1 - 14) @ 40 - 50mg each week

^^ quality first cycle. Will produce good gains.

Can't really answer the other questions though. Not allowed to on this site..

Is there a way to message you my email? I don't want it to get swiped by spammers by posting it.

Can I drink alcohol with that cycle?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?

27yo

Quote Originally Posted by Army323 View Post
    Is there a way to message you my email? I don't want it to get swiped by spammers by posting it.

Can I drink alcohol with that cycle?
    lol.. can't private message yet! you need like 50 posts or something. sorry.

no! i never drink on cycle. it will completely detract from your gains. you've only got like 3 months to gain as much mass as possible right? you might as well cut out alcohol completely, and make the best use of your time.

alcohol is catabolic to the body's muscles!

Test Ethanate or Cypanate would be a first good cycle.
    You can front load with Dbol .

My advice:

Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg
    week 1-12 500mg Test EW Shot 250mg Monday morning and same on Thursday afternoon.

Drinking will affect your gains. The two dont go hand in hand. Diet will be key to making and keeping your gains.

Do you know anything about PCT?

I have 7 months

Unfortunately I know nothing about anything. What is PCT?

I could probably do another cycle overseas as long as it was something that didnt severely effect my hydration.

Your not ready yet!

Read all the forum entitled PCT Forum. Post up a PCT and we will give you advice as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Test-E (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg each week
    D-bol (weeks 1 - 14) @ 40 - 50mg each week

^^ quality first cycle. Will produce good gains.

Can't really answer the other questions though. Not allowed to on this site..
    Vitruvian-Man: You should not give advice to newbies on cycles before you have all their info and make them aware of PCT and other side effects

Quote Originally Posted by Army323 View Post
    I could probably do another cycle overseas as long as it was something that didnt severely effect my hydration.
    you could do a 3 - 4 month cycle right now.. and then do another cycle, once you've recovered your natty-test and you're deployed in Afghanistan.

DaBoy7777 is offline Junior Member
    not worth ur job bud lift all natuarl

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    do not take a cycle man..u are going into military combat, not a steel cage match, size does not matter..do a ton of cardio, get ur endurance up..why get bigger, so u make a larger target.
    also, u will lose ur gains over there, its a huge sandbox...
    and u have no clue what u are doing..just train natural man, u will benefit the most from it...
    Vitruvian-Man- please see papa comments...he is dead on

vaders4 is offline Member
    X2, no need for the juice. If I was getting deployed I'd want to have *insane* endurance and cardio.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st of all..... don't do the cycle Vitruvian recommended...... i don't know if he meant 1-4 dbol instead of the 1-14 that he typed..... but 14 weeks is wayyyy too long to be on Dbol.

I personally wouldn't worry about cycling right now if I was you. If you're active duty..... you're going to be burning a ton of calories over there. It's hot..... you probably wont be able to maintain your diet...... it just makes for a poor bodybuilding environment. Can it be done..... I suppose..... but i would wait until i was over there..... and "settled in" (if you ever can be)

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hazard------looking thick bro....good to see u around again.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I am gonna say what you want people to tell you...

First step is to stop drinking. You aint gonna get any where drinking every day or whatever... Even if you cycle you are still gonnna be behind the 8-ball

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    Hazard------looking thick bro....good to see u around again.
    hey man thanks.... that was at the end of my bulker a month ago. I've dropped about 7lbs in water but all my measurment have stayed the same..... very very happy.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks for the advice everyone.

I took a look at the PCT Forum and will continue looking at it. I understand that there are a lot of risks associated with taking anything that is not natural. I also understand that there are various ways to make sure that you mitigate those risks.

Without divulging too much information regarding my mission. I will be in a vehicle for the majority of the day. I am not in a position of doing a lot of dismounted patrols. I also may have time to work out daily (I did last time). I will be fed as much as I can eat.... army food is not great by any means but it should be fine along with some protien shakes and stuff like that.

I lack upper body strength and to get where I want to be before I deploy will be impossible without supplements or a cycle or whatever. I am no stranger to the gym or working out seeing I have played hockey my entire life. My cardio is pretty good and is always something I am working on since I am very active. skiing, hockey, mtn biking, running, etc.

I am not expecting to get enormously cage match huge before I deploy.. I understand that it just doesnt make sense. But... I do want some more size up top since my legs are the where the majority of my strength lies. I am going to need to put on some size to do this because no matter what I am going to loose weight when I get in country. I want to make sure that I am loosing weight down to a size that I am happy with and not below what I want to be if that makes sense.

I can give up the booze because one I don't want to **** up my liver and two I won't be able to drink at all in country.... may as well stop sometime.

Thanks to everybody for continuing to respond.

Thread Information