Thread: New Cycle

Jacked_to_the_nine is offline New Member

Exclamation New Cycle

changed my damn mind, i got stuck with 2 bottles of var, this is what i'm going to run...

Wk 1-14 EQ 400mg/ml EW
    Wk 1-10 Test-E 250mg/ml EW
    Wk 2-14 Priviron 25mg ED
    Wk 1-8 Anavar 40mg ED
    Wk 6-12-14-16 HCG 500iu x2 EW
    Wk 16-20 Nolvadex 40/20mg ED

gtg?

running proviron 2 weeks in makes sense no? not trying to gain too much weight, and the wallet an't that fat either!

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats man..need them
    also, 250mg test each week or twice a week? and if it is just 250 week, why run hcg ?

why run eq longer then test?
    why no clomid in pct?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Also how many cycles have you done??

ya stats, i have posted them plenty, done deca /winni/d-bol shit like that, no test, i 183lbs 9% BF 5'9" 28yo, lifting 8 y... o.k. there's not need for clomid if your useing hCG , because hcg is way better then clomid at stimulating LH... also at these doses and length of EQ, my test will shutdown... so HCG is must no? anyway, i just did more research, i will run HCG 1-8-10-12-14 becaue your test starts shiting down 70hrs in to your cycle... besides HcG brings can increase free test! just wondering if anyone has done this kind of cyc before? run EQ longer, ya thought that was proper.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what are the doses you plan on taking?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so ur pct will be what, just nolvadex from weeks 16-20?

dont like it man, and i dont like ur thoughts on using hcg and not clomid...run hcg during cycle and clomid for pct.

ya i'm gonna run the hcg during for sure now, i've been racking my brain talking to everyone on www about the proper way to use the shit... and basicaly the wise way is to take it as the ester of the AAS your taking wears down through the week, so if i take 500mg/ml of EQ 1ml EW and 250mg/ml of test-E 1ml EW on monday, then fri-sun i can take 250iu-500iu of HCG a week, however i don't have enough for that so i may just do that every other or third wk! this in turn will allow me to not have to play catch up after the cycle, and go streight into my pct... i don't like the idea of clomid cuz its just a waste when i've already done the job with the HCG no? and if anything i will use aromasin at 25mg ED with the nolva, i've seen blood work on this method and the guy went from 115 free test to 400

wk 1-6-10-12-14 hcg 500iu 2xwk
    wk 14-16 nolva 40mg ED
    wk 14-16 aromasin 12.5mg ED
    wk 16-18 aromasin 25mg ED
    wk 18-20 Nolva 20mg ED

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need clomid even when hcg is used.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    IMO you are going and using way too many diffrent things. A simple test and MAybe EQ cycle with some Nolva and Clomid at the end will work just fine and does so for many oeople everyday! No need to get so technical with all this tuff and add so many compounds. Simplicity is king if you ask me and would make better gains making sure the diet is A+ and just using a couple compounds, you can obviously do what you want I just dont see the need for it!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    HCG /Clomid/Tamo=Can't go wrong!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    IMO you are going and using way too many diffrent things. A simple test and MAybe EQ cycle with some Nolva and Clomid at the end will work just fine and does so for many oeople everyday! No need to get so technical with all this tuff and add so many compounds. Simplicity is king if you ask me and would make better gains making sure the diet is A+ and just using a couple compounds, you can obviously do what you want I just dont see the need for it!
    I only run 3 AAS at most each cycle.

And running test only can be extremely effective.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i read something about him running cycles with no test....'nuff said...

ya i haven't done a test cycle however, i did shoot like test cyp for a 5 week period while on a d-bol and deca cycle, i never suffered any real effects from it because it wasn't long enough and i was younger so i bounced back fine, but still it was pointless, i had no knowledge of steroid use like i do now, and thats why i want to try something more planned and complicated... but i will consider taking a more simple approach.

Thread Information