kashalp is offline Junior Member

help planning first cycle, test/dbol/nolva

Ok so this weekend im getting my hands on some gear and decided to start my first cycle. Ive been prepairing for this for about a month by 100% cutting out alcohol, tabacco, junk food, and starting a pretty intense workout routine.
    Now i know test should be the "bread and butter" of my cycle however in the small town im in gear in general is very hard to come by and ive been informed by my source that what im getting is the most i can get for now...
    Heres what im getting..
    100 tabs 10mg dianabol
    2500 mg test
    ....still waiting on quantity and $ of nolva

I was trying to base my first cycle on the guidelines found on this site "steroid cycles, novice cycles 1" but it appears that im a little short on test.

Anyways if someone could please recommend the best cycle i could do with what im getting. Im gonna do it anyways so please just help with the intake schedule.

Thank you..

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    would you buy half a toaster?

then why would you buy half of a cycle?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    The best thing you could do would not be in such a rush, put it in a cool dry place and save it until you can get your hands on another 2500mg!
    With the amount you have, and needing to run the cycle for 12 weeks ( I am hoping you are getting test c or test e) that is only 200mg a week. This is not really a cycle. This is basically a TRT dose that doctors give out. While it will more than likely stll give you a small amount of gains, to risk screwing up you natural test production (which depending on your age could be close to 1/2 of what you will be able to take) I would not at all advise doing this. Be patient, get some nore gear and run a 12 week , 500mg a week cylce and at least get some good gains out of your cycle

Yea I totally agree and that is what I wanted to do but like I said... very hard to come by at my location. I am thinking about running just the dbol for a week or two (depending on gains) then adding in the test while still taking the dbol until I run out of test. Hopefully before I run out ill be able to get my hands on some some more but if not ill have to live with whatever gains I do get for the meantime.

Id like to wait but this might be a time time thing or atleast for a long time, if anyone can recommend a better idea WITH WHAT I HAVE please advise.. I'm trying to maximize the results with what avaialbe while still being ready if the oppertunity comes up to get more...

Thanks again

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    what type of test?

250mg of test for 10 weeks and 30mg dbol for 5 weeks is about all you can do

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you ran 500mg/ week you would run out just as it kicks in. Waste of a cycle entirely, dont do things half asked, you are jumping in to get gains and you will actually do more harm then good. Whats the point of gaining a few pounds then losing them and maybe even more because of a badly planed cycle.

Give us some more stats please.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I still have not seen anything listed about PCT

so 500mg a week is recommended? cause the plan i was basing my cycle off
    ( http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php ) is saying 400mg? that giving me an extra week to try and find more supply (which is like finding a needle in a haystack around here). Also if 400mg a week is enough, would lowering the quantity to 250mg/wk be to low (like peachfuzz suggested)? if not that would complete a 10 week cycle.

As for PCT i am looking into some nolva, and would also like some info about duration, quantity, frequency for that as well if someone could please.

as for stats that were requested..
    age 28
    weight 190
    height 5'11
    BF % aprox 15%
    Cycle exp: this will be my first..
    PCT exp: just what ive read/been suggested on here.

Thx again, hopefully some more suggestions with what i have to work with will follow.

Aodha is offline Associate Member
    And with this being your first cycle, you could always consider just running test to see how you react. Then you could have the dbol for next time. Just a thought.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    400mgs is good for a fist cycle lol, you will also need clomid for your pct and an ai incase its needed. Theres is all the info you need for pct in the educational threads lol, just have a good read.

Make sure you have everything you need before starting your cycle...

clomid and nolva? i dont have time to find it but ive read a crap load the last month on here and i know in one of the educational threads ive read said that either or is sufficiant no need for both? was i missinformed?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I advise that you should use both...

Thread Information