Thread: On cycle use T3

DeLuXeBuilder is offline New Member

On cycle use T3

I hear T3 can be catabolic, im running Test Cyp 250mg a week with Deca @ 300mg a week and EQ @ 300mg a week (For appetite increase).

I was thinking about running either T3 or Clen , just curious as which one is better at fat burning (Along with diet and exercise of course).

Stats: 26
    Height: 5'10
    Weight' 195
    BF not sure, not really high though, probably 12-13

Been eating alot to gain weight, just started the cycle 3 weeks ago. Do not wanna run test too high again, got some gyno last time but fixed it with Tamox. Is this cycle enough to prevent T3s Catabolism?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I ran T3 @ 40mcg each day, for my entire 14 week cycle. It worked very well, (and never lost it's effectiveness).

Running it with testosterone aids in preventing T3's catabolic side-affects.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    What dosage are you considering?

There is a large diff between 25mcg or 100mcg....

I was going to pyramid it up and down, something like this.

Day 1-3 25mcg
    Day 4-7 50mcg
    Day 8-11 75mcg
    ETC

and then taper back down. Just really worried about thyroid and Catabolic effects. And also which compound is better at fat burning (Clen or T3)

The catabolic effects are gonna be cancelled out with use of aas.

Your use of T3 will slow your own body's production... But, your body will come back.

The use of T3 will upreg your AR also:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17412801

Thyroid hormone (T3) regulates multiple physiological processes during development, growth, differentiation, and metabolism. Most T3 actions are mediated via thyroid hormone receptors (TRs) that are members of the nuclear hormone receptor superfamily of ligand-dependent transcription factors. The effects of T3 treatment on target gene regulation was previously examined in TRalpha1-overexpressing hepatoma cell lines (HepG2-TRalpha1). Androgen receptor (AR)-associated protein 70 (ARA70) was one gene found to be up-regulated by T3. The ARA70 is a ligand-dependent coactivator for the AR and was significantly increased by 4- to 5-fold after T3 treatment by Northern blot analyses in the HepG2-TRalpha1 stable cell line. T3 induced a 1- to 2-fold increase in the HepG2-TRbeta1 stable cell line. Both stable cell lines attained the highest fold expression after 24 h treatment with 10 nM T3. The ARA70 protein was increased up to 1.9-fold after T3 treatment in HepG2-TRalpha1 cells. Similar findings were obtained in thyroidectomized rats after T3 application. Cycloheximide treatment did not suppress induction of ARA70 transcription by T3, suggesting that this regulation is direct. A series of deletion mutants of ARA70 promoter fragments in pGL2 plasmid were generated to localize the thyroid hormone response element (TRE). The DNA fragments (-234/-190 or +56/+119) gave 1.55- or 2-fold enhanced promoter activity by T3. Thus, two TRE sites exist in the upstream-regulatory region of ARA70. The TR-TRE interaction was further confirmed with EMSAs. Additionally, ARA70 could interfere with TR/TRE complex formation. Therefore, the data indicated that ARA70 suppresses T3 signaling in a TRE-dependent manner. These experimental results suggest that T3 directly up-regulates ARA70 gene expression. Subsequently, ARA70 negatively regulates T3 signaling.

Personally I like T3 and I feel like the hair on top of my head is ticker... 75mcg is a good dosage

What do you mean by upreg my AR?

T3 up-regulates the gene responsible for ARA70 (androgen receptor associated protein 70) which is a co-activator for the AR.

This study lends credence to the assertion/theory that T3 can enhance the effectiveness of steroids .

Trust me I am no expert and there are many others here that can explain this better than I

Enhance steroids effectiveness, thats pretty interesting.

I know buddies who have taken T3 and they eat like shit and stay lean. Lol so it looks like good stuff.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I ran T3 @ 40mcg each day, for my entire 14 week cycle. It worked very well, (and never lost it's effectiveness).

Running it with testosterone aids in preventing T3's catabolic side-affects.
    did you have any "rebound effect" after the 14 weeks while your endogenous t3 production was shutdown? If so, how long did it take to bounce back?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLuXeBuilder View Post
    Enhance steroids effectiveness, thats pretty interesting.

I know buddies who have taken T3 and they eat like shit and stay lean. Lol so it looks like good stuff.
    yeah a low dose of t3 can be effective at enhancing steroids effects and also aids in protein sythesis.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    yeah a low dose of t3 can be effective at enhancing steroids effects and also aids in protein sythesis.
    I forgot about the higher uptake of protien... Great point and addition.

Lean1038 is offline Associate Member
    I hate T3. I tried it at 25mcg and lost muscle the very first day! Threw it out after that and will never run it again.

Thyroid manipulation is completely unnecessary when you know how to eat/train.

Thread Information