IBEW is offline New Member

Need to no if tren is ok

Made some tren from raw powder have never used before, always pellets in the past. Added ba,bb and hormone heat up slowly until dissolved. Now i added oil everything has been completely filtered thru sterile filter. End result is tren is dark dark like carmel and if you let sit it will separate in bottle dark black substance on bottom and dark oil on top filtered all completely again and still the same.Shake it up and all mixes good.Need info if this is normal from raw powder or what is your take. Thank You

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    So you used BA/BB and oil?

No good

what is the MG/ML?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    wrong foru for this question!

100mg/ML. Sorry not sure what forum this should be on.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats not good.

There is something wrong with either your solvents or powder. Seperation from the solution is F'ed up.

Hate to say it IMHO you got trash.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    shouldn't separate if you brewed it right...add a bit more of the bb to see if you can get it to stay in solution

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by IBEW View Post
    Made some tren from raw powder have never used before, always pellets in the past. Added ba,bb and hormone heat up slowly until dissolved. Now i added oil everything has been completely filtered thru sterile filter. End result is tren is dark dark like carmel and if you let sit it will separate in bottle dark black substance on bottom and dark oil on top filtered all completely again and still the same.Shake it up and all mixes good.Need info if this is normal from raw powder or what is your take. Thank You
    what type of oil did you use? Also a trust worthy supplier for the raw TREN correct?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IBEW View Post
    I myself would never cook-up my own gear unless I was a chemist major.

There are some on this board.

You may want to ask admin to move this post.

You may get better results.

Source is very reliable been using for years. Have made lot of stuff in last four years this is first time I used tren powder instead of pellets tho. Have never had problem. If you want to move post to better spot please do say. Just let me no where.

Cottonsead oil. No one has commented on the fact that it turned the powder black as soon as ba and bb were added also.

Anybody have info need to no sittin on this stuff and need to no what to do.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member

Thanks

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I am with Titanium on this one and have always thought this way.. for the few cycle I do I have no need to make my own gear! Let someone else possibly screw up a batch and I will wait and get it from a respectable lab that is bigger than moms kitchen! Do not get me wrong, I too think it would be cool to line up a bunch of vials and sit back and look at all the gear i just made but by the time I used enough to be cost effective for me to make it, I will be old and gray (already gray now!) and i do not plan on selling steroids so as i said I will continue to just buy mine off of someone else!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i already made my suggestion

Thread Information