Thread: first cycle

canlift is offline New Member

first cycle

Hi im kindve new to this i am currently doing a twelve week cycle im doing 375 mg 3*week of test cphy first 4 weeks i did dbol took two weeks of orals and going to do 50mg of winstral a day for six weeks with 50 mg of nov throughout cycle and at twelve weeks ill downcycle the test and start clomid hcg just wondering if im doing things right my wieght was 250 lbs to start and now im 8 weeks through and 275 im 30 yrs old and been working out for 12 years .Just wondering if im doing things right any input would be great the reason why im doing winstral is id like to get lean muscle and cut down my fat

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Hey, welcome to the board!

Just a bit confused here mate. Are you saying that you are taking 50mg of nolvadex for the last 6 weeks of your cycle?????? List your cycle out properly and it will make it easier for guys to give their opinions

RC

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Agreed^^^^ list full cycle please and how you are running it

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^I agree 50mg of nolva on cycle is overkill.

and the cycle seem poorly constructed.

what's your height and bf%?

and fyi, winstrol does not cut body fat at all.

my wieght is 275 hieght is 6'2" my body fat is about 25% ive been taking nova throughout the cycle 50mg a day. 12 weeks of test,nova 50mg a day,dbol for first four weeks ,then wintsral the last 6 weeks at 50mg a day test is 1175mg a week took the nova cause im scared of bitch tits but if its too much ill cut it down

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your test dosage is insane! This whole cycle is a mess.

well if my cycle is insane would you be able to tell me how to do it proper with what i have

You're also overweight and all the orals and megadoses are going to be extra harmful to your health.

Cut the test down to 500mg a week and drop the winstrol and nolvadex . Run the dbol for the first fow weeks and finish off with the test. Where did you ever get the idea that you needed over a gram of test per week and other drugs for a first cycle?

like i said im new to this and i thought the winnie would gain me lean mass the last six weeks now how would i down cycle the test to 500mg just drop it or would i have to down cycle it and the winstral get rid of it completly ,the nova i shouldnt take till the pct ?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Honestly bro that cycle is a mess personally i would stop altogether run a pct then start again when i knew exactly what i was doing,jmo.

if i drop the cycle and start pct should i cut the test in half for a few weeks then start pct after the last shot

also why is it not good to take nova through the cycle

Stop everything at once as soon as possible. Get the following
    HCG
    Nolvadex
    Clomid

and start the HCG as soon as possible at 500iu/EOD for 3 weeks. Then 2 weeks after you stopped the test c start nolvadex at 40mg/day and clomid at 100mg/day. After 2 weeks drop the doses to 20mg/day and 50mg/day respectively for 2 more weeks. Keep exercising and eating right and gather as much knowledge as possible. Two months after your PCT ends get bloodwork done and make sure everything is ok. Good luck.

hcg is it a muscle injection and do i just get off the test or drop it gradually and take the hgc at the same time

also im on week eight so do you think ill have test problems naturally
    cause i took so much

Stop it alltogether at once and start HCG the following day.

You need the bloodwork a couple of months after PCT in order to check if you are ok and not fxxed for life. I think you'd be ok though.

just a question why is that much test so bad and adding winnie into the cycle such a mess

big_k is offline Associate Member
    Because you don't NEED that much test, and at your body fat percentage, you're going to experience a lot of side effects, adding more compounds is going to hurt you. Furthermore Winny won't help at your BF%, you need to diet down first bro.

Because it's your first cycle. You wanna do the base of all steroid cycles, testosterone and see how that goes, can you handle the sides? you get bloodwork done and proceed from there by adding another compound, winstrol if you wish to cut or dbol if bulking for example. As far as dosing goes you would get great results with 600mg/week why go over a gram/week? What about next cycle? 1.5g/week? Do you see where this is going?

Thread Information