eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Important decision to make guys, please help if possible!

Hi guys, right ok I am 9 weeks into my current cycle which is as follows:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 Sust 500mg/week shot twice

I have stuck to my diet well which has already been posted and fine tuned. Last time I was on the scales I was 14 lbs up and that was at week 6, I'm aiming to gain 20lbs by the end of the cycle. I have noticed I have lost fat and put on solid muscle plus I am veiny especially in my arms which as far as I know is all good. Injections have been cool, some pain day after but nothing that's a problem.

I have my PCT sorted but the decision I need to make is the following. I am enjoying being on test so much that I am tempted to continue on it for as long as possible without messing with my natural test levels too much.

At week 12 I was thinking to switch to Test E as I'm aware my test levels thanks to the longer esters in the Sust would have been very well built up. So my question really is that is this sensible and if so how long could I continue on the Test E?...constructive answers only please, I am still learning and trust the majority of you guys advice hence this post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if it helps this is my first injectable cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would stick to your plan of 12 weeks, running something longer doesnt always mean more or bigger gains,if your considering extending the cycle you have to think about what if you have a hard recovery, which would results in lossing tissue, if your 14lbs up you need to adjust your diet to compensate the new tissue and then you will start to gain again.

marcus thanks for that, if I was to extend it though what is a good guideline?. I have heard and read of people running test most of the time, is that not good practice or does it depend more on how each person recovers?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've ran about six cycles and my longest was 13 1/2 weeks. Come off like you planned and forget about how much you weigh. Most of it is just water weight anyways.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Anything over 12 weeks will need to be fine tuned by you. over 12 weeks and you start risking hving to up you diet, up your compounds, etc. etc. in most cases it is not worth it and just causes more problems! I would never go past 16 weeks though

Ok thanks for that guys, hankdiesel how do you work out the weight I have put on is mostly water anyways??. I have lost BF and I'm solid, I feel different to when I was only a dbol only and being veiny in arms surely is good sign my BF is very low?.

Thread Information