DirtyStroker is offline New Member

Question about Aspirating

Hi guys, have been injecting for about 5 weeks now but have a question about aspirating.
    when pulling back i always get a bubble of air, iv never drawn blood yet but know what to do if i do draw blood.
    is a bubble of air normal? there is never any in the syring when i stick the needle in, always make sure of that, but should there be air in muscles? if not what should i see?
    thanks guys

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There is no air in the muscle lol, some how you will still have air in the pin or it appears to be air... Dont worry about it as this is normal...

thanks MAD MATT. but if their is no air in muscles and im sure their is none in the needle, cos i get the bead of gear to run down to get the air out, where the fu cks it comming from? can you tell me what you see when aspirating? or what i should see? cos i dont want to fu ck this up

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Lol even if it was air that you were injecting into your muscle, what do you think will happen?? A tiny amount of air, nothing...

problem is, it looks quite big so im just abit nevous about it. saying that i have been injecting like that for 5 weeks, thinking fu ck it! but if its not o problem, thats ok

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    you need a goood bit of air to do any real damage man

How Much Air is Needed (to cause death)

says you need like 20ml of air to cause death, so a couple of bubbles would not do anything to yah.

banthar is offline Junior Member
    Yea i freaked alittle the frist time i did that. Got on the phone and called my boy with the needle still in my leg. lol

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyStroker View Post
    problem is, it looks quite big so im just abit nevous about it. saying that i have been injecting like that for 5 weeks, thinking fu ck it! but if its not o problem, thats ok
    Look at it this way, you've been doing it for 5 weeks and you're still posting on the forums.

You're fine. lolo

Horxhs is offline New Member
    Its not air....anyone who aspirates, should see that if he draws the needle too much. Simply do this, and you will understand what it is...take a syringe without the needle. Put your finger in front of the hole, so no air comes out or in. then pull as if you aspirate . You will se "air" in the syringe when there was none before...its not air, its simple underpresure...so no need to panic. You are just aspirating too much which is fine, i do it as well.

Thread Information