Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

just injected for the first time! i felt very light headed

as soon as I injected and after it was done, i felt incredibly dizzy and light headed and i am sweating profusely now. The feeling has just gone away but im still sweating and feel a little anxiety. Is this completely normal?? it was 1 cc/ml of test-e

please tell me this is common

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    no i think you going to die from shock... jk

grow some balls and enjoy it lol

ok, serously... any redness or pain? swelling?

is your stuff ligit?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Its just a vagal response. happens to a lot of people here. It might go away with a little more practice buy you will be fine.

A vagal response arised from the effects of stimulation of the vagas nerves. The response includes a decrease in heart rate, blood pressure, a feeling of light- headedness (from the decreased blood pressure), and nausea.

Vagal responses are caused by many things. They include suddenly getting up, pain, fear, excitement, immersion of the head in cold water, or stimulation of the coratid artery in the neck. Even going to the bathroom can cause the effect in some people
    Last edited by CHAP; 08-09-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    no i think you going to die from shock... jk

grow some balls and enjoy it lol

ok, serously... any redness or pain? swelling?

is your stuff ligit?
    Im praying that it was only shock and freak-out-ed-ness. no redpain, pain, or swelling at all. i injected my glute and it looks like it went perfectly fine. i aspirated and bubbles showed up. I'm praying that its legit

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Its just a vagal response. happens to a lot of people here. It might go away with a little more practice buy you will be fine.

A vagal response arised from the effects of stimulation of the vagas nerves. The response includes a decrease in heart rate, blood pressure, a feeling of light- headedness (from the decreased blood pressure), and nausea.

Vagal responses are caused by many things. They include suddenly getting up, pain, fear, excitement, immersion of the head in cold water, or stimulation of the coratid artery in the neck. Even going to the bathroom can cause the effect in some people
    this sounds like it could be exactly what I just experienced. thank you so much for posting this!

man i literally picked up my phone and thought about calling 911 for an ambulance as soon as I felt so light headed

If you pass out ..Just finish the injection when you come to.

I have found to not over think the injection. Your going to do it so just whipe the area and do the injection really fast.

If you pass out ..Just finish the injection when you come to.

I have found to not over think the injection. Your going to do it so just whipe the area and do the injection really fast.
    yea i kind of did. i just used a swab to wipe the area and also the needle. stuck it in the vial and put in 1 ml/cc and stuck it in my glute. Im gonna do the same injection wednesday in the other glute.

also I just looked up vagal response and here is what I found

"a sudden loss of consciousness resulting from cerebral ischemia, secondary to decreased cardiac output, peripheral vasodilation, and bradycardia and associated with vagal activity. The condition may be triggered by pain, fright, or trauma and is accompanied by symptoms of nausea, pallor, and perspiration."

So yea I guess fright and also pain to a lesser degree may have triggered it. My first thought was "omfg this gear cant be real! im gonna die!!" like i was so terrified beyond belief but it was mainly during/after the injection moreso than before

Dont wipe the needle befor you put it in the vial.

Also there is no need to wipe the needle before you stick yourself.

Thats like cutting yourself and pouring salt in the cut.

Dont wipe the needle befor you put it in the vial.

Also there is no need to wipe the needle before you stick yourself.

Thats like cutting yourself and pouring salt in the cut.
    dam ok I guess I must have read that part wrong. so I only will rub my butt with the swab next time. thanks

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    light headedness is a normal deal. Happens to me all the time when injecting. No biggie.
    Lately, I have been pulling the needle out and I must be hitting viens because when the pin comes out, blood starts trickling out behind it and running down my leg. but stopps immediatly when I put a alcohol pad on it and massage it hard for a couple of seconds.

I also stuck the needle pretty much all the way in. it was really deep. does that also have something to do with that or is that what I was supposed to do?

Bad Boi! is offline New Member
    i'ts alrite mate....

you should of seen my first jab, did it in my thigh but used the wrong needle (long one),
    the next day it work i collapsed at work and had to go to the hospital because i couldnt walk...tuns out i hit a nerve lol

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Youll get better at it. During my first injection, I sat there for 15-20 minutes trying to get the confidence up to jab. I ended up driving to a friends house, and he did it for me.
    Now I do them easily. Try to relax. Drink a couple of beers or something. That usually gives me courage for a lot of shit.

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I also stuck the needle pretty much all the way in. it was really deep. does that also have something to do with that or is that what I was supposed to do?
    Try a 23ga X 1 inch for quads. A lot of guys say to use 1.5 in, but I like the 1 inch better. They work great for delts too.

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    alpha.. this is normal. It happened to me.. Ive never injected myself, i wasnt afraid of needles because growing up i had given blood all the time and also had weekly alergy shots. I think the first time i did it, i just over worked myself, and as i injected, my knees buckled and feel a bit to the floor and still had the needle in me. Sweating, and huge head rush. got gathered myself adn took the needle out and was like wow i feel like a *****. my 2nd needle went in with ease and after that I looked forward to my next injection. My 2nd cycle will be again Test E and shot it every 3.5 days(bulk cycle) but the following cycle my 3rd will be a cut cycle (after 12[cycle]+4[PCT] weeks off). I will be on Test P so ill be shooting EoD.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Never NEVER touch the needle with anything prior to injection.

Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    alpha.. this is normal. It happened to me.. Ive never injected myself, i wasnt afraid of needles because growing up i had given blood all the time and also had weekly alergy shots. I think the first time i did it, i just over worked myself, and as i injected, my knees buckled and feel a bit to the floor and still had the needle in me. Sweating, and huge head rush. got gathered myself adn took the needle out and was like wow i feel like a *****. my 2nd needle went in with ease and after that I looked forward to my next injection. My 2nd cycle will be again Test E and shot it every 3.5 days(bulk cycle) but the following cycle my 3rd will be a cut cycle (after 12[cycle]+4[PCT] weeks off). I will be on Test P so ill be shooting EoD.
    thanks for the reassurance man. makes me feel better

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    yea I screwed that part up. It wont happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    Youll get better at it. During my first injection, I sat there for 15-20 minutes trying to get the confidence up to jab. I ended up driving to a friends house, and he did it for me.
    Now I do them easily. Try to relax. Drink a couple of beers or something. That usually gives me courage for a lot of shit.
    hahaha wouldnt drinking beers and injecting be counter-productive?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you just freaked out alittle bit. You are now a member of the darkside.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Sounds like you just freaked out alittle bit. You are now a member of the darkside.
    and proud of it. I already like my body but I hate that my arms dont pop out of my tshirts and polos. I actually was planning on starting in a couple of weeks but i woke up this morning and was like, "ah f it, Ill start today"

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    nice work.. It has you now.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Make sure you leave 20% of the pin outside your skin! this is done incase for some reason the pin were to break off you could still grab it with something! Also once you have sterilized the bottle and the needle with the alcohol wipe, draw the test up and then when you are aspirating (bleeding) the needle for injecting, you want to push up and let those couple drops of test drip out of the needle and run down it! this will also help lubricate the needle and make it actually go in easier!

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Also once you have sterilized the bottle and the needle with the alcohol wipe,

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    The alcohol wipe doesn't sterilize the needle, it's already sterilized when packaged.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Make sure you leave 20% of the pin outside your skin! this is done incase for some reason the pin were to break off you could still grab it with something! Also once you have sterilized the bottle and the needle with the alcohol wipe, draw the test up and then when you are aspirating (bleeding) the needle for injecting, you want to push up and let those couple drops of test drip out of the needle and run down it! this will also help lubricate the needle and make it actually go in easier!
    I think I might have gone slightly too deep. the pin actually did break from the syringe but the test was already in me when it happened. I had to pull the needle out afterward. When I first went in, I pulled the top up so I got the air bubbles and then slowly pushed it down to get the test in me. I was surprised how stubborn the syringe was and the test came in pretty slowly

also, youre saying I should wipe the top of the test vial with the alcohol swab too?

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Did you keep your head turned looking at the needle the whole time?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drink some orange juice or some kind of juice first, many people have anxiety about injection myself included but it's not big deal. Once you learn to do it you dont even feel anything.

Keep reading and do more research since it seems you still are missing a few things on how/what to do the proper way. I hope you are aspirating also. If you inject into a vein you really will feel like you are dying.

yer man almost all of us experience that on our first shot... i nearly passed out on mine felt light headed and had to pull the needle out half way through before falling to the floor...

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    bro concentrate on breathing,
    relax and breath normal,,,,dont hold your breath.......

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont worry mate i had same problem, i fainted the first time my mate injected me
    he was about to call an amulance to, thinking he had killed me hahahahahahah

we also found out that day that a 25 is a small needle, and a 18 is the big needle (after i injected OUCH!!!!!!)

dw ulll be fine, ull get use to it

mine went away by 3rd shot, i get exctied now everytime its my injection day

Lol I'm glad this is common. I didn't remember reading about this type of reaction before I started so I was really freaking out when it happened. I did aspirate by the way and it was fine. I'm looking forward to Wednesday night's injection

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How is the site of the injection? Is it sore at all? Let us know how the 2nd injection goes.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    How is the site of the injection? Is it sore at all? Let us know how the 2nd injection goes.

Pete
    Nope not sore in the least. The spot I injected is just a small red dot now. I'll definitely update when I do the second injection Wednesday evening in ny other glute. I felt slightly lethargic today but I hear that's normal

UPDATE

just finished my second injection and it was easy as pie. I just hit the other glute and i was more composed. I breathed during it and started laughing to myself in the middle of it. You guys were right that I just freaked out the first time. It gets easier and easier from now on

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Oh yes, its all good fun...

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is great to hear. I'm sure I'll be a wreck the first time I pin. HAHA It's good to read these posts as it's really no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Oh yes, its all good fun...
    it is but it sucks i gotta wait 4 or more weeks to notice any results. my transition from cutting to bulking should help me see results faster though hopefully

TheBerryhillMonster is offline Associate Member
    Turn up the metal, jab it in like a dart the rest is childs play lol

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    as soon as I injected and after it was done, i felt incredibly dizzy and light headed and i am sweating profusely now. The feeling has just gone away but im still sweating and feel a little anxiety. Is this completely normal?? it was 1 cc/ml of test-e

please tell me this is common

The very first shot i did, i actually blacked out.
    It took me 2 hrs before i even punctured my skin.
    immediatly when I punctured my skin i began to go hazy.
    I could feel me pushing the needle but I was getting weaker and weaker.
    when I came to, i was on the ground and there was 1/4 of a shot left.
    I stuck it back in, finished the shot off and had a shower.
    I told my friends and they all laughed at me.

I could not wait to do it again so that i could conquer what ever that was.
    I never had a problem again after that.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    I read about a guy on another board that decided he was going to cycle and hide it from his lady. For some idiotic reason he decided to do his first injection on the edge of their bed while she was asleep early in the morning. Last thing he remembered was sticking the needle in and then he woke up to his girl screaming, "WTF is this?" hahahaha lol Fun fun fun

soon2bfreak is offline Junior Member

just wait

can't wait to see your post the first time you get tren cough. you'll be ok, just think man junkies shoot dirty ass shit into their blood stream and dont die (well not always atleast).

Moscow J is offline New Member
    Lots of people don't like needles. I was talking to a nurse, and she said she's seen lots of people pass out after injections. Hell, it happened to me once! Luckily there was a dude with some quick reactions sitting nearby who caught my head just before it hit the deck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information