Thread: Cycle advice

MartyG is offline New Member

Cycle advice

Evening folks!

Bit of info on myself first of all. Im 24, 180lbs and have been doing cycles on/off for about 4 years now. I've done many different tests coupled with mainly dianabol and winny. I've taken to test enth and continued to mainly cycle with it about 2/3 times a year now on 500mgs EW on 12 week cycles and found the gains great. I feel im now looking to take it up a step now and start stacking some other things. I was considering deca but would like your guys input on any anything other possibilities to really bulk up further.

Cheers

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I am thinking you need to figure some things out first. If you are only 180# and been cyclin for 4 years you are doing something very very wrong. unless you are 180# at 5'6" tall them something is not right

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    unless you are 180# at 5'6" tall them something is not right
    No way... If he was cycling 4 years then he better be more then that. I had a hard time gaining weight for a long time... I'm now 190 at 5'6.... 1 cycle under the belt.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

Height ?

How is your post cycle therapy ?

Are you retaining some size from previous cycles ?

Another cycle wont help if diet and pct are not supportive .

Im about 5ft7 and not that it matters but i've suffered health problems over recent years and my weight has been directly affected by said problems.

Dont wanna be old - I started off the usual route of trying the oral only cycles for the first couple of years and needless to say, didn't retain much gains. Consequently i moved onto Test and found it alot more beneficial. I tried a few cycles of Test E before trying Sust but didn't find it as agreeable. Much of gains from these cycles were kept, although, i could've done more to keep the gains if i had maybe coupled the Nolva and Clomid with some Arimidex but unfortunatley circumstances didn't permit. Naturally being of a thin stature i've always found it hard putting on weight but luckily i've always had a good appetite and although occasionaly i would get a take-away i wouldn't care for junk food such as crisps, chocolate so diet for me isn't really a concern.

I hope that's enough information for everyone. I just feel after more or less repeating the same cycle for a couple of years i would find a great deal more benefit by stacking now and adding something else into the mix altogether. I could very easily look at the many suggested cycle stacks online but i thought i would get some good help and information here.
    Last edited by MartyG; 08-13-2009 at 05:25 PM.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    If you have health problems. I wouldn't go taking any steroid .

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyG View Post
    Im about 5ft7 and not that it matters but i've suffered health problems over recent years and my weight has been directly affected by said problems.
    That is all the more reason to throw caution to the wind .

Side effects of AAS can be serious . If you stack compounds , then you could double side effects .

What health problems did you encounter ?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am 5'7 170 lbs and haven't cycled in 5 years. Gear isnt the answer.

You lot are worse than my GP. Actually he would probably be more helpful. I have chrones disease which has nothing to do with the roids and something i've had all my life. I've went from 130 to 180 in a few years which is an accomplishment in itself considering.

Cheers for the advice. I'll take it somewhere else.

Thread Information