MASSMurderR is offline New Member

Lightbulb Help with homework

I was reading under steroids review forum, and didn't see anything on test acetate? it's in this super test 450 i have.. just readin about what i have and everything i can think of to keep myself 100%.. lol i'm bout 10% now.. so bare with me.. your replys are most helpful and i appreciate tha knowledge of you vets..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Good thing you bought gear when you have no clue about it ...smooth.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    acetate is a type of ester attatched to the hormone. read this to help you better understand... Understanding Esters, Active-Life and Half-Life

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Look under the profiles setion of this forum and go to Tarenbolone Acetate. Except for the compound, all the info on the ester like 1/2 life etc. etc. will still be the same

thanks again!! dsm4life i have lil knowledge just not enough for your lifestyle i guess/ to you other guys thank you for your helpN me get tha wrinkles out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MASSMurderR View Post
    thanks again!! dsm4life i have lil knowledge just not enough for your lifestyle i guess/ to you other guys thank you for your helpN me get tha wrinkles out
    I hear you. I mean who really needs to understand what they are injecting into their muscles anyway ?!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    DSM is right fool... Why would you go buy some crap you know nothing about? Keep the negativity to yourself. Because he is 100% right. I don't put a dime out unless i know exactly what i'm going to be running.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    better he is asking questions now then never. he screwed up. big deal.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    better he is asking questions now then never. he screwed up. big deal.
    Trying to explain proper precedures... Instead of yeah give me some of this. And some of that... Ok guys now tell me what I just bought I know NOTHING about it.............................

i wouldn't say "nothing"... before purchase i read what was in it.. i've ran prop and enan. before had good gains.. just that that acetate is new to me. My big bro has ran cypo which is in it as well.. dsm apologies for bein a dick.. i just get frustated when i ask for info and get sum dude shootN me down, when i'm askin for your knowledge.. no harm intended.

c-Z
    Well it is in best interest to understand what you are ordering.... Sure some people get excited and want to get it... But patience. No ones here to be a prick..... Just try to help you understand.

Blog Entries
    i wouldn't say "nothing"... before purchase i read what was in it.. i've ran prop and enan. before had good gains.. just that that acetate is new to me. My big bro has ran cypo which is in it as well.. dsm apologies for bein a dick.. i just get frustated when i ask for info and get sum dude shootN me down, when i'm askin for your knowledge.. no harm intended.
    None taken. Just trying to stress the point that your playing with possibly very harmful substances. Its not wise to just go jabbing things in you like most people on these boards.

Good luck.

Thanks you guys!! Texas style!!

Blog Entries
    I for one stay right away fro m multiple ester mixes. I do not like Sust, and I once tried a tren and test mix and did not like that either. I would rather just have a seperate vial for each compound. that is just me though, everyone has their own theroies

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I hear you. I mean who really needs to understand what they are injecting into their muscles anyway ?!
    Shot first ask questions later.

Blog Entries
    I often wonder about this question.... if someone on here was handed a handful of Morphine pills and was told " there are 30mg, 60mg, and 100mg pills here" but never told the person what color each milligram was, would they proceed to just eat the morphine having no clue if they were eating a 30mg pill or 100mg pill and possibly kiiling themselves? With the things i read on hear i often wonder if people have any regard for their body

Thread Information