Cdbformula is offline New Member

Starting my test cycle sunday

Well I am hopefully picking up my test this weekend and starting Sunday night. This will be my first cycle and i am nervous as hell, I'm scared ofneedles for some reason. Anyway I will be injecting in the glutes, and was wanting to know about asperating. My buddy doesn't do this and I was wanting to know what the deal is with it. Also do I need to do pct after my cycle, if so what should I do? Thanks for any advise

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdbformula View Post
    Well I am hopefully picking up my test this weekend and starting Sunday night. This will be my first cycle and i am nervous as hell, I'm scared ofneedles for some reason. Anyway I will be injecting in the glutes, and was wanting to know about asperating. My buddy doesn't do this and I was wanting to know what the deal is with it. Also do I need to do pct after my cycle, if so what should I do? Thanks for any advise
    When you inject, draw back with the syringe.

If you draw blood, you need to re-inject yourself.

This means that you hit a vein.

You don't want to dump your gear directly into a vein.

The shot would be wasted.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    If you re strting your cycle this weekend and do not even know if you should use or what you should use for PCT? Then you are not ready to start your cycle! YES you 100% need to do PCT and you can not start your cycle without having that on hand. What if you start your cycle and then cant get it? trust me I know you are sayin "i have 12 weeks to get it" trust me do not risk it you will need both Nolvadex and Clomid

Thanks nine. I didn't plan to start without it. I'll get it when I get the gear. I have read alot on here and just want to get everything in order and double check everything. Thanks again.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    If you re strting your cycle this weekend and do not even know if you should use or what you should use for PCT? Then you are not ready to start your cycle! YES you 100% need to do PCT and you can not start your cycle without having that on hand. What if you start your cycle and then cant get it? trust me I know you are sayin "i have 12 weeks to get it" trust me do not risk it you will need both Nolvadex and Clomid
    You need to listen to this advice. I have been workin on a cycle with someone on this site and he has put his cycle off for a while to get everything in order.

You need to have everything up front. You do not want to run to the end and not have your pct. '

And you need to have extra supplies (needles) because if you run out you may be tempted to reuse a needle . This is very dangerous

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Thanks for the catch Nine.

If your pct isn't on hand, then don't cycle.

If it gets lost, confiscated, or whatever, in transit, your screwed

Good advice, and I will listen. Thanks again

Thread Information