jbird760 is offline New Member

testosterone undecanoate

I am a potential first time steroid user. I have spent countless hours researching and find myself running in circles. The 1 thing that seems to be consistent is that all cycles require testosterone .

Without getting too in depth, needles are not a option. ( im a soldier deployed in afghanistan going to thailand on leave and im willing to take the risk of smuggling a small amount of orals back but not needles.)

As i understand it, orals should only be taken one at a time because of liver toxicity. Undecanoate is absorbed through the intestine and has little impact on the liver. Ive read that it is poorly and unpredictably absorbed. I guess what i question is:
    1. would it be worth while to try a cycle of dbol and undecanoate or is it a waste of time?

Heres a bit of personal info and what i want to achieve.

Ive been working out for 14 years semi consistently(my job dictates). I have always struggled to maintain 170-175 lbs at 5'11. Ive been able to do so with diet, supplements and working out. I think ive never been able to get any bigger because of high metabolism and excessive cardio.(my job requires it). Since ive been in afghanistan ive dropped to 160lbs. I have little to no body fat and am loosing muscle. When i return from thailand i have 2 months left here and would like to get back to 170lbs before returning home, where i will be able to maintain it with diet and routine. (i have little control over diet here.)

Any suggestions what would be good for me would be appreciated.

Is this question that right out of er? 31 people have viewed this and no one has anything to say? Am i missing something here?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should eat a lot more and you'll grow, but its probably difficult with your lifestyle. To answer your question, fvck running orals only. Run test for 10 weeks at 500mg, if you have your mind set.

*ahh didnt see that its gonna be a bitch smuggling needles back....if you cant get the needles back, then don't take any gear. not worth it

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you cant make the diet better dont bother with any steroids .

The One is offline Associate Member
    all oral are hard on the liver, but doing a dbol only cycle is a complete waste of time because your going to bloat and then lose pretty much 95 percent of it.

I think i already knew this. Just looking for a quick fix i guess. I will wait until im home and get my diet sorted out and then look into finding the proper gear. Just kinda a shame to not capitalize on the gear from thailand as i know i can get legit gear there. Thanks for the info.

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member
    Test undecanoate is marketed as Nebido commericially for Test HRT, it is super long lasting which req fewer injections, just spoken to a pharmacist who sell this stuff, he said that only nd to take 4 ampoules a year. much lower dosage at 100mg/ml

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe you are talking about Andriol .

40mg tabs.
    min of 6/day
    2 in am ,2 at noon , 2 before bed
    Not toxic , just expensive. Very novice friendly !

I recommend finishing your tour . Wait til your home . Work on diet and have gym close at hand .
    You can even shop in thialand and mail home your future cycle and then some.

Thank you for your service to country , good luck and be safe !

roserose is offline Associate Member
    Why would you need to smuggle needles back?

charlie1per is offline New Member
    I am in canada and Andriol 40mg are covered by welfare..O'Canada..lol...so I take 6caps a day for 5 weeks..is that enough for gains

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you could but your gonna have to take way over prescription doses,,, its not worth the cost

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Waiting is a good idea. You don't have everything you need to make a cycle or make it productive. You will be primed for some quick growth when you get back and can train and diet properly. You'll blow up!

Thread Information