pfunk is offline New Member

Newbie, first cycle help!

Hey Guys,

I am planning to try out my first cycle sometime in the next few months. I have done some reasearch and planned out what gear I will be running but I had some questions and was hoping I could get some input on changes to my plan. Also before starting I plan on spending a little more time getting myself to peak shape before starting. My stats are 5'6", 165lbs, bf% approx 15%.
    cycle info
    Weeks 1-10 deca 200 x 400mg/week
    Weeks 3-8 winny 50 my x 50 mg EOD
    weeks 12-14 clomid 50 ED, 100 ED, 50 ED

I was also wondering about adding Dbol during the first few weeks, any thoughts on any of this?
    thanks guys

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    How old are you ?
    That cycle is horrible and should never be ran.
    You need alot more research.
    Have you ever cycled before

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    bad choice for a first cycle !!! is there any special reason you want to shut down your natural testosterone production and not replace it with exogenous testosterone??

do you like not being able to get an erection? or want to have sex??

pfunk is offline New Member
    No its my first cycle as I stated. I'm 24. This is the same cycle another member in a thread I read used for there first cycle and I believe it was suggested by another get on this site.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on starting this or any other cycle right away and I still have a ton of research. I simply want to get a good first cycle decided on cuz I'm in Thailand and its a lot easier to get gear here and a lot cheaper. This way as long as I have it I can do the research andor I don't end up useing it or at least not all of it I've saved some of the cash and some of the trouble.

So if anyone has a suggestion for a good first cycle, aimed more at bulking and a second cycle for later aimed at cutting it would be appreciated.
    sorry for not being sure about this stuff but like I said cheap and easy so not a big deal if it ends up in the trash once I found its not good.
    thanks guys

ryan_me is offline New Member
    A good place to start is at the steroid profile forums. That should give you a idea about what to use to achive the results ur looking for and the side effects. Expecialy if youve never done anabolics before. You need to fully understand what your getting into and how to cycle.

reasearch researc reasearch

Klimax is offline Member
    Read the profile of deca and you'll understand that your cycle is terrible.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    That is a terrible first cycle and would suggest you do a little more research and then get back to us

Thread Information