Thread: Clen Problem

Jizzle24 is offline New Member

Clen Problem

I have been taking clen for about a week now and Im feeling some sick headaches. Started with 20mcg and this week upped it to 40mc. During the first week I noticed a little headache but as time goes on its getting worse. No problems sleeping though.

Although, two of my boys got the same exact stuff and they feel fine.I have already dropped 5% BF and you can see their results too.

Is there any remedies?

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    5% body fat in a week lmfao.I think I could handle a headache for a week.

It would be tolerable but this is my finals week and I have 20+ pages to type and a couple tests so I just want to know if there is anything I could do to help out. I do not want to lower the dose because all the other side effects are tolerable except for the headaches. And the headaches come on about 4 hours after I take it

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    How long are you using clen without a break?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You are going to need to stop taking it in a few days anyway if you aren't running Keto alongside it.

Are you drinking extra water?

Are you having any other sides?

You are taking a very low dose, I am surprised you are having problems.

Im taking a break in 4 days. I drink 1.5+gallons a day. No other bad sides except a little shaky in the hands. I am using a substitute for keto which would be the benadryl until my keto come in

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I will admit I have no idea why you would have headaches at such a low dose. Get your blood pressure checked for sure.

Benadryl doesn't work. I would take two weeks off like you are supposed to and next time take 2mg Keto per day (at night, it will make you sleepy).

You might want to just skip Clen altogether if you are having serious sides at 20mcg a day.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    What's your diet like? Cutting up 5% in a week is HUGE. If you're severely restricting calories that could be a major source of the headaches.

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Yo you sure u got rid of 5%bf?
    Thats C R A Z Y
    Make sure u drink plenty of water.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    5% in a week at 40mcg a day? Not trying to be a jerk but seems a little much. Did 2 weeks of clen a couple weeks ago and barely lost 1% with super strict diet and I was doing 120 mcg a day for the last week.

Ya man 5% I get tested for free at the health Center at the college. It might be the calories because I am eating around 1200cal a day to slim down. I'm also taking test prop and winni but I have taken those a few times before with no bad sides. I cut down my dosage to 30mcg an I feel fine. I think it was just to high for my calorie intake. I notice I have te shakes more than usual when eating less

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How do you get tested? 5% is how much you would lose through lipo! And your cals at 1200? Seriously? What is the reasoning?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

capetown is offline Senior Member
    5 percent that fast is a lot! I see by your profile you are listed at 15. Is that now or before? Your cal intake must have been super high before dropping to 1200. Thats what I think is causing the headaches.

15% is now. and before I started this super weight loss I was eating around 2500-2800 cal. I also never really did cardio and I have been hittin it pretty hard and playing basketball at the park like 5 times a week as well. I started eating around 1700 cals and my head aches went away. I cut back on a protein shake and put in a full meal instead. All is good now.

Thanks for the help guys

Thread Information