zzo18 is offline Associate Member

Question First time Test Injections...

For those of you who responded to my earlier post...a big thank you!! I have another question, however. I am considering a first time use but the injection process is freakin' me out. I was recommended:

Testosterone 200 &
    D bol Pills

I've been reading on this site that you have to be careful not to hit your sciatic nerve when injecting in your glute. Is this a problem for many people. Also, To what degree will the glute experience soreness and for how long. Not to ask a stupid question, but, can one still comfortably sit down? Lastly, I've been reading feedback from people that claim to experience flu-like symptoms and headaches following injections. Is this common? If so, how long do these symptoms generally last?

Thanks in advance for any info you can share!!

"The wolf at the top of the hill may not be as hungry, but when he wants the food, its there."
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger, "Pumping Iron"

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Thighs are a lot easier for me to shoot . . . yah, you get to sit down and relax during the proceedure. Better than twisting and craning yer neck and poking and shooting . . .
    As far as symptoms go, my Doc has me on 200 mg test cyp per week (HRT), and I vaguely recall having a minor headache for 2 days last summer, but that's been about it. Don't think there's much to worry about on these low dosages.

michi is offline Associate Member
    i feel sick when i take sustanon and it hurts me bad but its cool

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    i get the taste of orange peels in my mouth after every sustanon shot, makes me sick for a day and kills around injection site, but worth it

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO the upper outer section of the glute is the safest and most painless injection site. There are fewer nerves and blood vessels. But it is a tough shot to do solo.
    Be sure to relax and control your breathing and anxiety. I have seen bros pass out from shock trying to inject them selves the first time. Also, be sure to aspirate !
    Good luck

All of your tips are greatly appreciated...thanks bros! Keep sending any additional advice you may have...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    just read up and check spotinjections.com for pictures... its alot easier than you think- soon you will be itching to do your next shot earlier than planned, haha. good luck bro.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    thighs are very good for test injections IMO. I'm very lean so I used to only go about an inch in, but once I got ancy an slipped it in the full 22g 1.5" and no soreness or sickness every took place. Go deep in the thigh, hope this helps.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    The best thing to do is have your girl give you a glute shot. Show her how and where. Not to mention, asperate. I know your freaked out because I was the same way but you wont believe how easy it is. The pain is virtually nonexistant. Best bet: have someone do it 4 U. Catgrabber

Thanks catgrabber...By the way, lookin' huge bro! Keep it up.

Injecting is not that bad bro. I'll admit that I was a little timid myself my first few times, I think everyone is, but after a week or so you get used to it. I always shot my glutes alternating sides twice a week. The hardest part is breaking the skin. Once thats done, just slide the needle in real slow and you won't feel a thing. Actually, once you start to see your body transforming you kinda look forward to it. Really! Just make sure you aspirate too. Just pull back on the plunger and if you see small air bubbles, your good to go. If, on a rare occasion you do aspirate some blood, just pull the syringe out, expell the blood, change needles and rejab. Make sure you practice sterile techniques too, i.e. cleaning all sites, clensing the top of vials, etc. Chances of hitting your sciatic nerve all very low. As far as the soreness goes, it may be a little, especially if your not using human grade gear. I know some people who get sick from sust. but its only temporary and after a while they build up a tolerance to it. Good luck.

C_Rockpv is offline New Member
    I just started a cycle of test suspension a few weeks ago. I was very nervous at first because I heard alot of horror stories about how painful it was. I shot it in my upper glute, and a few days after it was pretty damn sore. However, test suspension is water based, and I really don't know if there is a difference as to what you are using, I'm sure that one of the more experienced users could answer that. I did alot of research on the position of the shciatic nerve as well and as long as you read the post on the homepage and follow the diagram on injection into the glute, you should be well away from the schiatic nerve. Hope this helps in some way.

A very big thanks to 01dragonslayer and C_Rockpv! Its a relief to hear that you guys went through the same hesitations that I am going through. I've got to admit, though, that with each reassurance that "the shot" isn't so bad, my worries die down a bit. If you guys ever think of anything esle that might help a first time user, let me know.
    Thanks again for the advice...

Thread Information