blueshadow is offline New Member

New cycle question

I am starting a new cycle of HGH & test. My last cycle was HGH starting at 2 iu working up to 4 iu on a 5 on 2 off, Test C 200 mg week, HCG 2x 500 mcg week and B12 1cc week. I had some decent muscle gains and not as much fat loss as i wanted.

Now, i'm looking to start my next cycle. I have a decent source via a HRT clinic and I explained my goals or more lean muscle and strenght gains along with the HRT/TRT program. I had read here of members achieving good results by adding T4 and clenbuterol for added fat loss. My HRT rep is an ex-bodybuilder atleast so he says, he has not tried to rip me off with useless items and has done his best to keep the overal costs down. He recommended against using T4 due to possible health concerns with my thyroid. although my blood tests showed my thyroid results were a little below average it was not deficient. He also recommended against the clenbuterol for health reasons also.

I was considering going to an outside source to obtain the clenbuterol and T4 anyway, but i was looking for some advice from the members.

Has anyone had any health problems from taking T4, such as thyroid shut down or problems after taking T4?

Has anyone had liver or other health problems when taking clenbuterol?

in the experience of the members, is using the T4 and/or clenbuterol effective in obtaining good fat loss and enhancing the effects of the HGH?

If i were to go with the T4 and clenbuterol, I have read the various posts and various recommended dosing which all seem to vary, what would be a safe but effective dose?

blueshadow is offline New Member
    I forgot to mention, my HRT rep has recommended this new cycle. HGH 2 iu working up to 4 iu/day over 6 months. Test C 300 mg/wk, Deca 1x wk, Anastrozal and HCG 2x wk. the Test, deca and Anastrozal would run for 12 wks

Thread Information