harey_ny03 is offline New Member

Testosteron Enth how to apply into a first cycle

hello, my stats are

25 yo male
    bf around 20%
    5,10 180

around 2 years cns preparation followed by roughly 2 years of training (mostly 10 exercises basics: pullups, dlift, military press, rows, olympic lifts, dips, shrugs)
    no heart or any internal organs failiures, did blood work recently stats are great, a little high on cholesterol about 6.2, but should be ok soon, diet is rougly potatoes, fish, rice, bread, fruits and veggies (a lot), chicken and pork, sometimes game, swimming and HIIT for a cardio, my goal is to put on and hold around 10-15 lbs of lean muscle mass regardless the fat, i have weak legs need to get them stronger, squats is not an option i'm too afraid of doing squats with big weights, i think the olympics should do the work

i am thinking of adding test enth 600mg/wk for my first cycle 2 shots a week for 10 weeks with .25mg nolva ed throughout the cylce with arimidex twice a week through the cycle, and clomid 2weeks after the last shot for 2 weeks.

is it wise to use doses above 500mg for a first cycle, would my receptors respond well to that dose or would it be a waste, i know that quality musce building is a slow procees, mostly because of the fact the body needs to carry more blood to feed the muscles but still i think i can handle 5-10 kg of lean muscle and keep it after the pct, what do you guys think does the scheme looks good, english is bad, sorry

DOM6 is offline Member
    diet and cardio you need to get into check, cause 20%bf is to much with test e imo

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Stay off the gear bro and get the BF down. As Dom said diet and cardio for now.

Running a cycle with such high BF will put you at more risk of bad sides...

would that be all, then i would probably not do steroids in that case, anyways does the cycle and pct look good?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow you are not ready to cycle....10 exercises? wtf? You should be doing way more than that. Also 20%bf is aweful and you risk getting gyno and making your cholesterol even worse than it already is. It wont get beetter on gear I hope you know.

......Afraid of squats??????

Ok seriously you are going to stick needles in your body but you fear lifting heavy weights?

How do you expect to add mass?

180lbs at 20% bf means you have about 144lbs of lean mass on you which is terrible!

DO NOT CYCLE!

Oh yeah your pct and diet suck too.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    these guys are right. you really nee to drop your bf down to a more respectable level. I would also say that your training schedule needs a serious overhaul! 10 exercises for the entire body is not enough to hit all the major muscle groups correctly! I do 5-7 exercise for each bodypart (some of the bigger ones) If you are going to take the risk, time , money etc. to do a cycle you need to have all the variable figured out

why does pct suck explain in your own words, dont just stress on it

would a dose of 600mg test be too much ?

i will not cycle!

It sucks because it is not a good pct. 600mg would be overkill for a first cycle......
    i will not cycle!
    That some how doesnt seem very believable.

You need diet help not steroids post up your exact diet for critique, people will be able to help you get that up to par and that alone will yield better results than cycling at this point for you.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    400-500 mg of test is enough for a first time. I was high BF when I started I think I dropped around 3% BF on my Test only cycle. It's been over a year for me and I stayed dedicated and I kept all of my gain and continue to drop the fat.

400-500 mg of test is enough for a first time. I was high BF when I started I think I dropped around 3% BF on my Test only cycle. It's been over a year for me and I stayed dedicated and I kept all of my gain and continue to drop the fat.
    Just because you did it doesnt make it right, the original poster already noted he has high cholesterol. Also if thats you in your avatar you still look like you have a fairly high bf%

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Once you drop some bf you will be like 5'10" 165. That is pretty small. You can add WAY more size natually before taking your first cycle.

Thread Information