Thread: sust flu

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

sust flu

i will begin my 2nd cycle next week and it will be deca /sust/dbol
    but i am afraid from sust flu so can i use primo instead of sust my goal is to gain some weight about 22lbs
    i am 6.1" 230lbs

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    No. You need test in that cycle. Primo is mostly for cutting....

how mush is annoying the sust flu??

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    primo and sust cannot even be closely related, sust a 4 testosterone ester blend, and primo a mild androgen, like barasso already said get some test, and sust flu(also steroid fever/flu) is a pain in the ass; hot sweats, cold sweats, chills, fever, flushed skin, overall achey/sense of feeling like shit, it blows, usually when i get it i dont recover until i come off, so i discontinue use...good luck

michi is offline Associate Member
    i got the sustanon flu after 3 weeks of sustanon on 3rd injection is that normal?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by michi
    i got the sustanon flu after 3 weeks of sustanon on 3rd injection is that normal?
    bro, i got after just about every shot of Sus. along with the pain from the TT Testanon, I said fuck it and I quit that shit.

on my first shot and second i got nth.??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by michi
    on my first shot and second i got nth.??
    sometimes it hits you, sometimes it doesn't. body was probably just gettin the full effect of some of the esters when you got yours.....

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah agreed with KM, ive had it 2/4 times when used sust, so its hit or miss, plus if your immune systme is down or the particular brand has some additives in it your body might not like, im sure this could accelerate the problem...

dansteelman is offline Member
    I used karachi sust and got the flu once. It wasnt that bad, but once i started working out it would go away. I did end up gettting real sick with a sinus infucktion, but i took 4 multi's a day and it cleared up quick.

i think be safe than sorry i will buy test instead of sust i dont want to get a flu beside my asma problem !!

dansteelman is offline Member
    just remember, other forms of test can get you sick as well. sometimes your body just doesnt agree at the start of the cycle. not to mention AS does lower your immune system, so there is always a risk of being sick, good luck bro!

guys this is day 20 and cant feel the sustanon and deca is theres any problem or it needs more time?

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    I used sust300, got the flu in the 3rd week, took a few days off, but came back hit it hard and it went away, gains kept coming. Just dont wuss out...keep working through it.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    sust flu is a bitch, i'll never take the stuff again. i couldn't even walk for 2 days after my first fews shots. and the flu was so bad i ended up missing a concert for my favorite band... the stuff works, but be prepared to suffer for your gains

anyone who says AS users are cheaters should try some ** sust 300...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well the best way I found to fight test flu is taking a vitamin C pill everyday, also a multivitamin, as well as Zinc. Yes, Zinc tab, helps fight colds and builds the emune system back up.
    Keep plenty of vitamin C, B's and other vitamins in your system, and even if you can't avoid it, at least this will help make the life of it not last as long.
    One more thing, rest. I have a hard time resting when I am doing sustanon , and some other forms of gear. Be sure to get plenty of rest, when I do sustanon, I tend to sleep about 10-12 hours a day. Alot of sleep, but it helps with the feeling like crap and tired all the time. Besides your muscles need rest anyway. Just some of my own personal ways of defeating sus flu..

Thread Information