Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Test E injection once per week?

can you get away with a Test E injection once a week; I heard TRT patients get injected once every 7-10 days?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could do it but blood concentration levels willbe more inconsistant. Twice per week would be better.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    can you get away with a Test E injection once a week; I heard TRT patients get injected once every 7-10 days?
    Yes you can inject it once per week, twice would be alot better for more of a stable blood level for cycling, but if your on hrt/trt then once per week is fine and ive even been fine with once every 10-14 days.

liftw8t is offline Associate Member
    Agreed I'm shooting every 3.5 days well kinda Mon and Thur but I was told to get the most out of your cycle do it 2 times a week helps with blood levels and all that good stuff

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes you can inject it once per week, twice would be alot better for more of a stable blood level for cycling, but if your on hrt/trt then once per week is fine and ive even been fine with once every 10-14 days.
    So if I am cruising at 200mg/wk at the moment then shooting once per week is fine?

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    So if I am cruising at 200mg/wk at the moment then shooting once per week is fine?
    With cruising you should be fine. I have several buddies who cruise on once a week injections and they seem fine.

I agree, on a cruise dose should be no problem.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    When I do my TRT injects.. regardless what the script says.. which used to read... 2mls Every two weeks.. I broke it down to .5mls every 3.5 days.. It's just the AAS user in me that does this I suppose... but as a MEDICAL PRESCRIPTION it has to be written out that way.. YOU WON'T EVER GET A PRESCRIPTION That tells you to inject = x amount of test every 3.5-4 days... just wont happen....

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I use test-e for trt, once a week is just fine....... however during a cycle, 2 times a week with the higher doses

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I have runn all my cycles except 1 at 7 day injects. The other cycle was 3.5 and I never saw any differant results or felt any differant either.

Test e and c esters are made so that you do not have to inject every3.5 or even every 7. You could do every 14 though I would not recommend this.

I have run my shots a 7 days with just as good results as the rest of the people doing shots at 3.5. I just see and extrax ecpense to your body and your wallet for the needles you will be waisting

hornet_9 is offline New Member
    The best for me is 200-250mg Test E every day number 4 3 day off 1 day on 200 mg Test E and first 20 days metan (for 80 kg atletes 40 mg metan)

Thread Information