Thread: Legal steroids?

adam_merseal is offline New Member

Legal steroids?

I guess my question is what is the difference between legal steroids and prohormones? Which has more potency? I have takin prohormones And I guess I'm just wantin to try other things before I try a true cycle.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    Prohormones - just because they are legal doesn't mean that they are any less potent then the illegal ones. They have just as many sides effects as illegal ones, so you better know what your doing.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steroids are illegal unless you have a prescription atleast thats how it works in Canada and the US.

adam_merseal is offline New Member
    Well like I said, I have taken ph's. I just want to take the next step without going to a real cycle. I know of a couple legal steroid sources and I'm contemplating whether it's gonna be worth the money or not. If legal steroids don't have an edge over prohormones, but they cost 35 dollars more I'm gonna stick with a ph.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    "Legal" steroids in the west is bout to be a scam.

And the main difference between Steroids and Pro hormones is the fact that one is active and one isn't.

Pro hormones are legal because it's not the actual hormone that you're taking in, rather it's something that transforms into that hormone upon ingesting.

That was the big discussion on M1T, and that's why it got pulled from the shelves. M1T is an active compound, therefore making it a Steroid.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well like I said, I have taken ph's. I just want to take the next step without going to a real cycle. I know of a couple legal steroid sources and I'm contemplating whether it's gonna be worth the money or not. If legal steroids don't have an edge over prohormones, but they cost 35 dollars more I'm gonna stick with a ph.
    Whatever it is you think is legal steroids is either totally fake or simply herbal supplements.

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Steroids are illegal unless you have a prescription atleast thats how it works in Canada and the US.
    Steroids are a schedule 2 drug in Canada: they are legal to posess, but, illegal to traffic.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by louiscypher View Post
    Steroids are a schedule 2 drug in Canada: they are legal to posess, but, illegal to traffic.
    they are actually schedule 3, but whatever not a big deal.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post
    "Legal" steroids in the west is bout to be a scam.

And the main difference between Steroids and Pro hormones is the fact that one is active and one isn't.

Pro hormones are legal because it's not the actual hormone that you're taking in, rather it's something that transforms into that hormone upon ingesting.

That was the big discussion on M1T, and that's why it got pulled from the shelves. M1T is an active compound, therefore making it a Steroid.
    you mean an active metabolite, and by definition, that makes it a pro-hormone. the active metabolite is a steroid though, but thats true of pro-hormones categorically. the reason pro-hormones like M-1-T werent illegal until explicitly scheduled is because they arent scheduled high enough to be covered by any analog act that blankets any new 'designer' drugs in that class based on structural similarity.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_merseal View Post
    I guess my question is what is the difference between legal steroids and prohormones? Which has more potency? I have takin prohormones And I guess I'm just wantin to try other things before I try a true cycle.
    The difference is some pro hormones actually work a little bit. Anything calling itself a " legal steroid " is a scam product to be avoided at all cost. There is no such animal.

As for pro hormones, some of them if mixed and matched will give the same effects as low does steroids . They will also give you all the bad sides of steroids while actually costing more than the real thing and giving less results.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    you mean an active metabolite, and by definition, that makes it a pro-hormone. the active metabolite is a steroid though, but thats true of pro-hormones categorically. the reason pro-hormones like M-1-T werent illegal until explicitly scheduled is because they arent scheduled high enough to be covered by any analog act that blankets any new 'designer' drugs in that class based on structural similarity.

Pro-hormones still need to be converted. That takes up time and some of the pro-hormone itself. Pro hormones are really hard on your liver, that's why Steroids simply are much better than pro hormones.

You will never get as strong of an effect from a pro-hormone as you would from a Steroid. On top of that pro-hormones cost a sh!tload more as well.

Thread Information