fummins is offline Associate Member

Max Test Sust dose when using Liquidex?

Rethinking my current dosage which is set at 125 per week of Sust. which I have been injecting weekly.I would like to bump it up if I can do it safely. I am 51 Y.O and 6'1" 205# been on for about 6 months, hit the gym hard 5 on and 2 off. Seemed to be logical that by doubling the Test to 250 per week split into two injections per week my body would absorb the esters more efficiently. I would also add in Liquidex at .25 ED to insure against Estrogen issues.I want to avoid PCT at this point.So is there a general consensus on this stack at what the maximum dosage would be?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Why exactly are you shooting sust once a week? Sust should be shot much more often. EOD at most. Test E or C you can get away with once a week at that dose.....

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Why exactly are you shooting sust once a week? Sust should be shot much more often. EOD at most. Test E or C you can get away with once a week at that dose.....
    Thats the way i was instructed by my Bros at the gym, I gotta say I have seen some great gains too, i realize there are different schools of thought on this, thats why Im thinking about two weekly shots for now, I may progress to more if im happy with the results. Do you have an opinion on the original question?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Injecting more frequently will help keep your blood levels stable.... If you want to shoot say a cc of 250mg test e once a week. You would be fine. But sust is made up of 4 different esters. 2 short esters. And 2 long esters... The shorter esters take a matter of a day to kick in. Where as longer esters take a few weeks.... So really shooting sust once a week...... Makes no sense... When it has short esters. That's why it should be shot more frequently.

By adding an extra shot doesn't mean it would absorb it more efficiently. Because the short esters in it are absorbed in a matter of no time.... so by time you get a couple days past your shot they are out of your system and the long esters still linger.

Your bros at the gym are doing you no good. What is the reasoning for sust once a week? You may see some good gains but you would see better gains with it being done correctly.

I have never used Anastrozole. Ive used armidex. Which both are ran around the same dose.... I just prefer the a-dex. A-dex at 2x a week kept my nipples in line. You can try it at .25mg eod. And if your nipples get sensitive or what not up it to .25mg ed....

I think I get your point. Sust is the only Test I have so i want to make the most of it, so every other day would be considered acceptable in your opinion? BTW, I believe Adex is the same as Liquidex (Anastrozole) just in liquid form.

Thread Information