soulspaz is offline New Member

Lightbulb after hospital and rehab, some help please

Ok guys some help please, About a year ago i had an umbelical hernia, a tear from one side of my abdomen to the other. Since then i under gone surgery, and rehab. The worse part was It happend at the end of a really good cycle. I would say it was my first well organized cycle I was on D-bol first 4wks, EQ 10wks, and Nandralone 12wks. I jumped from 190lbs to 220lbs. some water retention but not too bad at all I felt i was amost ready for the next years amature compititon, something i could work on but was not able to due to the hernia. Well coming up here soon i have moved and brought my gear with me which encludes:

EQ-60cc/50mg
    T4 /20cc
    Reforvit-B/ 50cc
    Cynomel 25mcg/200tabs
    oxyflux(aka clembuterol) 0.02mg/150tabs
    Nolvadex 20mg/42
    gonakor 2 kits
    (in process of getting more nolvadex and some clomid)

I am going to train for a while, trying to make as much of a gain that i can with out supplies, then when i feel i have reached my platue i am going to throw it in the mix. I am 5'9" and 180lbs. my BF well lets just say i am scared to take, i havent lost all muscle tone. So my question i guess to you is How should i combine these, granted i havent really every use any test. granted i have had one night stands with Sust.
    any comment would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks,
    Now in DC

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well bro I had three surgeries last year, and the gear definatly helped me to get back to my old routine and more! I had a gunshot wound to my left leg that shattered my femur. Lets just say it was a bad day that day. It took me almost 6 months to really walk again. I just finished a 14 week cycle and I'm in better shape than I was before the accident. Wait until you have the clomid and more nov for sure, and maybe consider some hcg . Good luck bro

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Man! That sounds like a nasty hernia!

How'd it happen? Was it related to your cycle in any way? Got feeling like superman? Your theory is sound. Good luck with your recovery.

And Jdawg50: WTF happened? I'm hoping it was an accident..

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    LEts just say it was a bad day bro. If ya really wanna hear the story shoot me a PM.
    Late

soulspaz is offline New Member
    yea, now i have this love hate relationship with bent over up right rows.
    but hey no pain no gain, right.

Thread Information