Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    It is not that much fluid. I did it for my entire first batch, just for the learning experience. It really isn't that much

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post
    that just seems like alot of fluid to inject subq--i get a little lump ingecting 2ius of gh
    Then mix it 1ML = 1000ius. It doesnt really matter.

I just injected 1ML (650ius HCG ) Sub-Q. Its not that bad.

You can inject it IM too and mix it with your oil based shot but they come out at different speeds, so be careful. It looks like jelly when its in the barrell. With tiny air bubbles.

I checked my Slin pins. 100 Units = 1ML.

50 Units = 0.5ML.

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys---just let me make sure

is my math right--1cc mixed to 5000iu= 500iu per 10 units on a slin pin

i just dont want to b injecting too much

thanks guys---just let me make sure

is my math right--1cc mixed to 5000iu= 500iu per 10 units on a slin pin

i just dont want to b injecting too much
    500ius = 100 units on a Slin pin.

10 units is a small amount. 50ui's of HCG .

Just do 10ml bac water lol. Don't worry about the excess bac water as of now. Just go with the guidlined mixture on this thread, until you get the feel for the entire process.... mixing to injecting to storage

i will do that----that being said this is really bothering me

one more time---a slin pin is 100 units-correct
    1.mix 100 units ba water with a 5000 iu vial of hcg
    2.u would have 5000iu of hcg in a 100 unit slin pin
    3.1/10 of 100units would b 10 units on a slin pin
    4.1/10=10 units
    5.10 units=500iu hcg

i know u guys are like "i wish this guy would shut the fuk up" but please tell me this is correct so i can sleep tonight

the reason i want to know is---i took 10000 iu of hcg this way on my last pct and suffered from bad acne
    Last edited by mg1228; 03-01-2010 at 02:11 PM.

4.1/10=10 units
    5.10 units=500iu hcg

i know u guys are like "i wish this guy would shut the fuk up" but please tell me this is correct so i can sleep tonight
    Ha ha ha...

Last time pal...

A regular 29G Slin pin holds 1ML, which reads "1oo Units" on the barrell.

You need to get a 10 or 20ML empty vial.

Then mix 10ML's of bac water, with 5000ius powdered HCG.

Now, 100units on the Slin pin = 1ML (still the same).

100units (1ML) on the Slin pin = 500ius of HCG

50 units on the Slin pin = 250ius of HCG

It doesnt get more simple than that mate.

I'm done.

4.1/10=10 units
    5.10 units=500iu hcg

the reason i want to know is---i took 10000 iu of hcg this way on my last pct and suffered from bad acne

Your math is correct, but you are discecting this like a chemist. You are trying to reinvent the wheel. Don't be complicated. Just keep it simple your first time around. Swifto gave you everything you need to know for a successful hCG mixture

i know he did--and i understand 100%---i was just trying to figure out how much i was taking before, mixing it like i was---did i not get that across---thought i did

OldManRiver is offline Junior Member
    Ok ok
    Last edited by OldManRiver; 03-13-2010 at 11:53 PM.

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    going to get my hands on some HCG asap!!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I am running a 15 week eq sust cycle when do you recommend starting hcg can I run low dosage throughout due to estrogen build up or should I do larger amounts towards pct?

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    I am running a 15 week eq sust cycle when do you recommend starting hcg can I run low dosage throughout due to estrogen build up or should I do larger amounts towards pct?
    Go with a larger amount in the middle of the cycle, then a smaller maintenence dose. I have just done this with a 3-4 month cycle.

I havent recovered yet. But as soon as I introduced the HCG at 625ius/ED for the first 7 days I got acne. Thats either from an increase in T, E or progesterine. Which tells me my testis are firing again.

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    for a 10-12wk test e cycle @ 400mg ew, w/a 4wk dbol kick start. should you start the hcg from the very start week 1? Would it be ok to shoot the hcg with the exact same schedule as the test e, every 3.5 days at 125iu's throughout the entire cycle from week 1- to week 12 or 14?

Quote Originally Posted by mikey24 View Post
    for a 10-12wk test e cycle @ 400mg ew, w/a 4wk dbol kick start. should you start the hcg from the very start week 1? Would it be ok to shoot the hcg with the exact same schedule as the test e, every 3.5 days at 125iu's throughout the entire cycle from week 1- to week 12 or 14?
    Yes.

12-14 weeks is ok IMHO. I have used this protocol and not suffered with estrogen/progesterone side effects. Make sure you use an AI IMHO. Control estrogen where possible as the HCG will cause E2 levels to build.

Start with 250ius every 3.5 day. 125ius is a little low. You may even require 500ius if your slightly older...

JasonT is offline Member
    I'm currently planning my 1st cycle and was told that HCG might not be necessary...here's my outline:

Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    Test P 100mg/EOD for 1st 2 weeks (weeks 1-2) and last 2 weeks after last Test E injection (weeks 12-14)
    PCT starts 3 days after last prop injection (nolva/clomid)

I was thinking about running .25mgs Adex/EOD and 500ius HCG (250 twice a week) throughout the cycle (weeks 1-14). Does this sound ok?

Would it be better to start them on week 4?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    I'm currently planning my 1st cycle and was told that HCG might not be necessary...here's my outline:

Test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    Test P 100mg/EOD for 1st 2 weeks (weeks 1-2) and last 2 weeks after last Test E injection (weeks 12-14)
    PCT starts 3 days after last prop injection (nolva/clomid)

I was thinking about running .25mgs Adex/EOD and 500ius HCG (250 twice a week) throughout the cycle (weeks 1-14). Does this sound ok?

Would it be better to start them on week 4?
    Week 1 or 4. It doesnt matter greatly. No later than week 4 though.

mikey24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Yes.

12-14 weeks is ok IMHO. I have used this protocol and not suffered with estrogen/progesterone side effects. Make sure you use an AI IMHO. Control estrogen where possible as the HCG will cause E2 levels to build.

Start with 250ius every 3.5 day. 125ius is a little low. You may even require 500ius if your slightly older...
    thanks for the quick response. Well im fairly young will be 25 in a few months so I should get away with 250ius. So its perfectly fine to run the hcg up into the last day before pct starts? or should u discontinue use of it at the same time u discontinue your shot of test,which would obvisouly be 14 days prior to pct?

Quote Originally Posted by mikey24 View Post
    thanks for the quick response. Well im fairly young will be 25 in a few months so I should get away with 250ius. So its perfectly fine to run the hcg up into the last day before pct starts? or should u discontinue use of it at the same time u discontinue your shot of test,which would obvisouly be 14 days prior to pct?
    Stop the HCG when you stop the Test Enan.

There is no need to use HCG longer than its needed.

ciptech is offline New Member

Bump

Great post Swifto, really completes the picture. It's like the missing piece of the puzzle.

MAKAVELI The Don is offline New Member
    Great post.

fummins is offline Associate Member
    Myself and a buddy are both on small dosages of Test Sust, 125 to 150 per week, he is 44y.o and I am 51. He ran across an old bodybuilder buddy who educated him on HCG and man is he is getting shredded, lost about 15 lbs of fat and still cutting. I ordered some and am getting my education sorted out before i pin it. I have some Anavar i have been saving for my summer cutting regimen, anyone ever stacked Test/Anavar/HCG with positive results?

Quote Originally Posted by fummins View Post
    Myself and a buddy are both on small dosages of Test Sust, 125 to 150 per week, he is 44y.o and I am 51. He ran across an old bodybuilder buddy who educated him on HCG and man is he is getting shredded, lost about 15 lbs of fat and still cutting. I ordered some and am getting my education sorted out before i pin it. I have some Anavar i have been saving for my summer cutting regimen, anyone ever stacked Test/Anavar/HCG with positive results?
    I'd prefer if this thread sticked with HCG related questions and protocol ideas/suggestions.

fummins is offline Associate Member
    I'd prefer if this thread sticked with HCG related questions and protocol ideas/suggestions.
    Understood Swifto, if you have an opinion on my question could you PM me your thoughts? Thanks

JuiceMonkey007 is offline New Member
    I'm about to start my first cycle, 27,5'9 162lb, bf 12%
    after educating myself pretty much I chose to go by this protocol:

1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

pct:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Then I found this hcg thread... After reading it all and understanding it well I came up with the conclusion to stack it throughout my cycle
    so I thought to go 125ius From week 1-10 twice/w the same days I shoot Enan!
    Am I right?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    I want to run HCG for this cycle:

week 1-10 test cyp 500mg / week (250 mg twice per week)
    week 9-12 winstrol 50mg / day (split up evenly throughout the day)

PCT:

week 13-16 nolvadex 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg
    week 13-14 exemestane 20mg/20mg (still looking into this)

Would HCG included in here be alright to run like this:

week 2-12 HCG 500iu / week (250iu twice per week)

Is this a proper way to use HCG? (I don't want my balls to shrink)

If I run HCG like this, will there be anytime during cycle or PCT where I will be dysfunctional to have sex?

Jasongu9999 is offline New Member

Good post

Good post as usual Swifto. I used your recommended pct and managed to keep all of my gains. Next cycle I will be using hcg as you recommend also.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasongu9999 View Post
    Good post as usual Swifto. I used your recommended pct and managed to keep all of my gains. Next cycle I will be using hcg as you recommend also.
    Good. Glad to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMotts View Post
    Is 300ius/week enough for a simple 10wk test only cycle? Ldex at .25mg ED or EOD????
    It depends on your age and HPTA. 250ius 2x week is usually ok, but sometimes 3x is needed. Or larger doses of 500ius 2x week.

Take a break from using HCG every 10-12 weeks too.

Start at week 2 or 3 and run it throughout. You could ramp it slightly leading to PCT.

TommyGUNZZZ is offline Junior Member
    Stop the HCG when you stop the Test Enan.

There is no need to use HCG longer than its needed.
    I just had a question about this. Why would'nt you want to ride out the ester on Test E with HCG? (2 weeks after last injection)

then wait 3 days until last HCG injection to start PCT

huckleberry is offline New Member
    Will this prevent me from losing the ability to sustain an erection? and will it increase my chances of Gyno? good info but a little confusing, Ive taken t400 and got some unwanted side effects that most of the population get the complete opposite!!!

huckleberry is offline New Member
    Will this prevent me from losing the ability to sustain an erection? and will it increase my chances of Gyno? good info but a little confusing, Ive taken t400 and got some unwanted side effects that most of the population get the complete opposite!!!

ironflames is offline Junior Member
    i think after reading this i am going to add in some...especially doing a tren /test prop cycle for 8 weeks. all ive read about tren is that is shuts you down F****** hard. and if my body has one less thing to bounce back (test shrink) then thatll be a good thing.

Striatiostation is offline New Member

quick question

Again Swifto, you dont get enough credit from this forum for all your hardwork and help. Thanks again.

Have read through your whole post,
    Im very thorough. So just to clarify.

My Next Cycle

300 mg Test Prop -Weeks 1-12 - E/O/D
    125 mg Tren Ace - Weeks 1-12 - E/O/D
    Dianabol 50mg - Weeks 1-4 - E/D
    HCG 250iu X 2 Weekly - Weeks 1-11 - 7 Days Prior to cycle ending. Hit the Last Shot of HCG

5 Days Following Last shot of Prop/Ace
    PCT
    Nolva- 40/20/20/10
    Clomid- 40/20/10/10

does that sound correct to you?
    Last edited by Striatiostation; 05-10-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGUNZZZ View Post
    I just had a question about this. Why would'nt you want to ride out the ester on Test E with HCG ? (2 weeks after last injection)

then wait 3 days until last HCG injection to start PCT
    It depends on the individual.

Recently I only used HCG the final few weeks of my cycle to experiment and recovered well. But its best used at a low dose throughout.

If you dont bounce back that well, you could ramp the HCG for the final 1-2 weeks of the cycle leading to PCT to kickstart the testes even more. It works well. As an example, 250ius 2x week on cycle, then the final 10-14 days leading to PCT as the ester clears, use 250ius-500ius/ED. Then begin PCT.

Sorry, but can you elaborate on that? I'm young and healthy, and it will be my first cycle. 10 weeks of test e @ 600mg/wk with a typical nolva/clomid pct. I was planning on doing 150ius 2x per week (300ius/wk) for the entire 10 weeks.

Do you recommend more, being such a simple cycle, as well as my first?

Also what do you mean by ramp it into my pct??

Thanks Swifto, your the man for taking the time and effort to educate everyone!!
    As I said above, it depends on the person. You need to experiemnt. But 300iu/wk is a little low IMHO. 250ius 2x week minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by huckleberry View Post
    It will help your chances of sustaining an erection. But I dont know why thats your concern when using a form of exogenous testosterone ?

It maintains endogenous testosterone even when shutdown from AAS. If you take 2 steroid users on 500mg/wk Test Enan, one just TE the other TE + HCG. The TE + HCG user should have a higher total testosterone level.

HCG will increase estrogen directly (testes) and via aromotasation. Using an AI will help with the increase in aromotase and only Tamox will help with the direct increase in testicular estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by supaturk View Post
    Again Swifto, you dont get enough credit from this forum for all your hardwork and help. Thanks again.

Have read through your whole post,
    Im very thorough. So just to clarify.

My Next Cycle

300 mg Test Prop -Weeks 1-12 - E/O/D
    125 mg Tren Ace - Weeks 1-12 - E/O/D
    Dianabol 50mg - Weeks 1-4 - E/D
    HCG 250iu X 2 Weekly - Weeks 1-11 - 7 Days Prior to cycle ending. Hit the Last Shot of HCG

5 Days Following Last shot of Prop/Ace
    PCT
    Nolva- 40/20/20/10
    Clomid- 40/20/10/10

does that sound correct to you?
    Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
    Tamox 40/20/20/20/20/20

Use Aromasin 10mg/ED.

Your using over 1000mg/wk Test Prop?

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    BTW great post swifto. I have used test e, injecting two times/week, keeping short cycle. I've read that HCG would not store many days?!

chrisdc is offline New Member
    Quich question...i have hcg 11000iu..i inject with 3ml of bact water--mix and inject .2ml ed..so what amount am i taking and is it enough..cant figuire it out..

So 250ius 2x week. Is ldex @ .25mg eod enough?
    Thats fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaakoppi View Post
    BTW great post swifto. I have used test e, injecting two times/week, keeping short cycle. I've read that HCG would not store many days?!
    Once mixed 30-45 days refridgerated. If not mixed, 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdc View Post
    Quich question...i have hcg 11000iu..i inject with 3ml of bact water--mix and inject .2ml ed..so what amount am i taking and is it enough..cant figuire it out..
    Go to post #1 of this thread. I write about how to convert HCG and make it more managable.

TommyGUNZZZ is offline Junior Member
    thanks swifto

chrisdc is offline New Member
    I still cant understand it with my numbers..11000iu with 3 ml of water..inject .15ml..how much am i taking

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdc View Post
    I still cant understand it with my numbers..11000iu with 3 ml of water..inject .15ml..how much am i taking
    I've told you where to look (bottom of post 1). That explains it in full.

You need to buy some sterile 10ml vials and some bac water or sterile water. Then you can make the HCG far more managable. Its almost impossible to do it how your planning.

Mix 5000ius with 10ml back water in a sterile vial. 1ml = 500 ius.

I also have no idea how to do it with 11,000ius HCG with 3ml bac water. It wont last either. Refridgerated HCG lasts for 30-45 days. If you mix 11,000ius you'll waste the majority.

I explain all of this. How to make it more managble, how long its good for etc..

C'mon mate.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information