Thread: need help

chuck123 is offline New Member

need help

36 years old
    5'7
    195lbs
    20 lbs overweight

What should I use for muscle gain and fat loss at the same time?

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Nothing will work for you if you don't have your diet in check. Post your diet up in the diet forum, along with your goals. There are a lot of really knowledgeable guys over there that will gladly help you out. After you have your diet in check, then come back here and post up your questions.

chuck123 is offline New Member
    thanks for the infol. My diet is crap right now and with no doubt I will work on that. I do triathlon and other endurence sports so I guess with a good diet I should cut but I am also looking for a accelerator! As far as gain what should I take for a first cycle?

Thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    What is youir bf%. 20lbs over weight... how do you figure that?

Technically im like 30lbs over weight then if i go by that crap. but that is usually an average. best bet is to figure your bf% out.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck123 View Post
    thanks for the infol. My diet is crap right now and with no doubt I will work on that. I do triathlon and other endurence sports so I guess with a good diet I should cut but I am also looking for a accelerator! As far as gain what should I take for a first cycle?

Thanks
    Well as first stated it is very important that you get your diet in order. Than secondly you have to work on dropping your body fat to 10-15% then you might be ready to consider using steroids . As for a first cycle do some research and your questions will be answered. The basic first cycle recommended by most is a basic single compound being some form of Test dosed at 500mgs per week for 10 weeks. Utilize that search button you see at the top of the page you will obtain the answer you seek much faster.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    I would like for some of the more experienced guys to weigh in on this, so stick around. Diet is of the utmost importance when it comes to running a cycle.

As an endurance athelete, you need to know that many anabolics will decrease your endurance capabilities. I don't have any solid research as to that, it is just what I have heard and read. Hopefully someone can step in here and help you some more.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yikes... If I went by that I would be 100# overweight! I am 275# as of today!! (only 15.4%BF though so I think I am OK)

On a more serious note.. What I would suggst is what I consider "circuit training" 3 days a week you do a complete body workout.. you move from bench, to triceps, to back, to biceps, to shoulders..etc etc. all in the same day.. no rest between sets and this should take app. 45min to 1hr to complete.. (legs will be done 2X on your off days)
    It works unreal! This is like doing a workout and your cardio all in 1! when you get done, you then hop on a cardio machine for another 30minutes!! I went from 231# and 22%BF to 191 and 9%BF in 7 weeks doing this ( with the right diet of course) You need to want it though!! It is not a very easy path and it is a painful trip but it works!! kind of like being in boot camp.. No stopping for a minute if your tired you just go go go!! I will gurantee if you eat right and do this, you will watch your body change weekly! I Did!!

Thread Information