Thread: opinions.

john004 is offline Associate Member

opinions.

Basically, im just open to opinions. I'll list everything i have on hand and my goals and stats of myself, then everyone can give me there opinion on what road they would take. here we go.

8 bottles of 100mg/10ml QV prop.
    4 bottles of 300mg/10ml QV deca300
    4 bottles of 200mg/10ml QV eq
    8 bottles of 200mg/10ml tornel t-200
    4 carts of fina.
    100 50mg ** winny tabs
    100 50mg ** d-bol tabs
    20 200mg crystal dnp
    200 ** t3
    100 clen
    nolvadex and hcg

This is everything i have on hand from left over orders that people bought from me and never picked up, so i help on to it. I am currently 5' 8'' 180-185 17%. I can't seem to ever get above 190-195 no matter how much drugs i take, and no matter how hard i train, figuring im not eating enough, although i eat as much as possible till im about to trow up. Only thing i lack is i never take protein shakes or anything. Maybe if i put them in between all my meals it will help get me more weight. I want to be 205, then cut down to like 190-195 around 13%. I wanna get as big as possible and then lean as possible before april ( spring break ). I am open to any suggestions. thanks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    first thing, thats way too much gear to keep on hand- definately classifies as possession with intent to distribute... send the extra 5 vials or so my way.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Post your complete diet please. Also, what is your past cycle experience?

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    It's a shame to let all that gear just sit there,share with your bros.Don't rely so much on your juice,but concentrate on your diet.You need at least 1.5grams of protein per pound of bodyweight to help you gain the size and pounds you want,the juice just helps push it.

popa is offline Senior Member
    you NEED to take the shakes bro...try 1 in the morrnning, 1 after you train , 1 before you sleep and if you wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss slam back another shake.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i drink 1 in the morning w/ breakfast, 1 as snack after my first lunch (sometimes), 1 pre workout and 1 post workout and 1 before bed. that would definatly help you up your protein and put on some extra weight.

Thread Information