proberts is offline New Member

NEED HELP concerning gains in Test E/Deca cycle...

I'm 6'2", and currently weigh 206. I am in the middle (6th week) of a 12 week test/deca bulking cycle. My overall goal of weight gain in this cycle is 20-25 lbs, and hopefully keeping about 15lbs of it at best. I come from a football family and I just did not inherate the gene of being an easy gainer unfortunately. This is my second cycle i've ever done. Sooooo with all that being said.....I'm running the test at 500mg per week and the deca at 300mg per week. Since I've started the cycle I've only put on about 10-12lbs. I train 4 days a week, (chest/tris, back/bis, legs, and shoulder/forearms/calves). I eat like a horse, most of my meals consist of alot of brown rice, or wheat bread, grilled chicken, ground beef, deli meat, and I also have a 1000 calorie protein weight gainer everyday. I feel like I am doing everything right, and I'm just not seeing myself explode like i did in my first cycle. I did not use dbols in the first few weeks of this cycle unlike my first, and I think thats why I dont feel I am blowing up as much. But I look at myself in the mirror and I dont feel THAT much bigger and I've only gained a little over 10 LBS! So I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions or ideas why this might be the case. Does it sound like i'm not eating enough, training enough, injecting enough test e or deca? or any other ideas?

Also, I have proviron , but have not taken it up to this point. Is proviron a good choice to use with this type of bulking cycle? etc.

ANYYYYYY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED, THANKS

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Just wait for it bro...

Unfortunately you picked two compounds, which are have 2 of the longer esters attached to em'. This means, they should be JUST reaching peak blood concentrations now.

So, either your gear is fake / under-dosed... or you should start seeing more gains almost immediately.

I find that on deca + test I only gain water weight (10 pounds in the first 6 weeks).. and make all the quality lean muscle gains in the last 6 - 8 weeks of the cycle.

If you want to avoid this period of "slow" or gradual gains in the future.. utilize a kick-start... like an oral (d-bol)... or use shortered estered compounds.. (IE) instead of test-e + Deca... use test-prop + NPP.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Being up 10-12# in only week 6 of this type of cycle is about right..you should honestly be just starting to to gains from the test at week 6 and the Deca , sometimes even takes longer... You sound like you have everything down.. Also you are 1/2 way through the cycle and you have gained 1/2 the weight you wanted to for the cycle.. whats the problem??

Haha yea I get what you guys are saying, when I say I've gained half my goal weight, I just worry that alot of it is water or a little fat from overeating. I think because of the last cycle I did, when I threw in the dbols at first to start, I was a little disapointed this time around because I didnt see that IMMEDIATE blow up of strength and weight. I'm impatient as hell, which is why I'm curious, I guess its just because I didnt kick start it with an oral. I really hope to see some big gains here in the next few weeks....do my dosages sound right? And would it be pointless? helpful? or unhelpful to throw in proviron into the mix with everything?....thanks for the help

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I would not go throwing anything else in the mix.. once those two compounds start to hit.. you should be more than strong enough

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    for your hight i would up the deca at 500mg a week. you will get better gains from the deca and you will be able to keep more gains from the deca as well.

so run the deca at 500mg and the TEST at 500mg too? I thought you should run those two at like a 2:1 ratio?

Thread Information