larbec7 is offline New Member

Test levels low and just started a cycle...Need Help...have to see dr next week

I have been on HRT for about 7 years and I was doing 1 cc 200mgs of test every 14 days. My blood work came back low. I think it was a 1.5 but not sure. Anyway, he changed my dosage to 1 cc 200 mgs every 7 days. I did that for a month and he did my blood work again and it came back a 2.4

Well, his nurse called me today and she said he wants me to come in his office next week for them to do the injection and he wants to do more blood work. I have been doing my own injections for years. He wants to get to the bottom as to why I am still low which is a good thing. My issue is....I started to add DECA to my cycle two weeks ago. 1cc of 200 mgs of deca every 7 days plus the 200 mgs of test.

What will doing deca do to my blood work when he takes it next week? I had no idea he was going to do this. I did my deca and test shot yesterday. What should I do because I am assuming my test levels will be higher with the added DECA in my cycle each week. How long will it stay in my system? Should I play sick next week....not do an injection and go in the following week?

How long does the effect of Deca stay in your system?

I need some advice.

Thanks
    Last edited by larbec7; 08-27-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: add ot question

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by larbec7 View Post
    I have been on HRT for about 7 years and I was doing 1 cc 200mgs of test every 14 days. My blood work came back low. I think it was a 1.5 but not sure. Anyway, he changed my dosage to 1 cc 200 mgs every 7 days. I did that for a month and he did my blood work again and it came back a 2.4

Well, his nurse called me today and she said he wants me to come in his office next week for them to do the injection and he wants to do more blood work. I have been doing my own injections for years. He wants to get to the bottom as to why I am still low which is a good thing. My issue is....I started to add DECA to my cycle two weeks ago. 1cc of 200 mgs of deca every 7 days plus the 200 mgs of test.

What will doing deca do to my blood work when he takes it next week? I had no idea he was going to do this. I did my deca and test shot yesterday. What should I do because I am assuming my test levels will be higher with the added DECA in my cycle each week. How long will it stay in my system? Should I play sick next week....not do an injection and go in the following week?

I need some advice.

Thanks
    Deca can stay in your system for upto 20-24months, if I remember correctly.

Your Testosetrone level wont change because of the Deca your taking. Deca will lower endogenous testosterone levels (natural) but not exogenous testosterone levels (synthetic). So I'm sure your fine.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by larbec7 View Post

I need some advice.

Thanks

Deca won't effect your test levels.(Your on HRT).

But, Something is effecting your HRT.

Usual dosage for deca is 400 mgs per wk.

See what he says, and go from there.

Titanium

Thread Information