Thread: Help

tejp is offline New Member

Help

i injected 3cc of test enanthate and if i dont plan on doing anymore shots, would 3cc effect me? do i need sum sort of estrogen blocker?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why and when did you do this?

i did this 3 days ago. i'm jsut wondering what would happen if i stop? cuz my butt cheeks are killing me

Ok first off why did you shoot 3ccs at once? You should be shooting one cc twice per week if its 250mg/ml. You would probably be fine if you just stoped but it could cause a bit of shut down but I doubt it with only one shot.

stpete is offline Banned
    Damn.....You'll be ok. Why 3 cc's at once?

the owner of a nutrition store did it for me he said its either 3cc a week or 1.5cc 2 times a week. if i stop i wouldnt need nolvadex or clomid?

i would keep going but i don't liek the pain right now its slowing me down from working out. my butt cheek feels like its all tensed up and tight. is injecting in the side of the leg better?

You got bad advice, if its your first cycle you shoudl ahve been taking around 500mg/week but it sounds like you were taking 750mg/week which is too high for a first dose and would also be more painful to inject. Not to mention the first time you inject any muscle it will be very sore (the term is virgin muscle). You really should get everything you need together and learn to inejct yourself so you don`t have to rely on anyone else. You should stop and do more research to get ready for a real cycle.

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    You will be fine. Your balls will not stop working. You will not grow tits. Your dick will not fall off. Your butt cheek will heal. All is good. Go back to protein powder or whatever. If you ask around here long enough people will scare you more than realistic.

Thread Information