Thread: need some help

bigboydan111 is offline Junior Member

need some help

hi guys planning my first cycle my mate has told me to ethier use tri test 400 or nadra test 500 there both blends test and deca thought id ask what u guys thought as cant find them on here im 25 weight 11st 7 pound BF14.0 BMI 26 been training 18 months big time my BF was 29 im my diet is ok eat plenty of protein plus 2 shakes every day i want to shred rest of fat and bulk a bit maybe put on 10 pounds any help would be great guys

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Keep training naturally. 18 months isn't enough time to realize what your body is capable of doing for itself.

Blog Entries
    OP - how tall are you?

been training 3 years but last 18 months 5 times a week the last 3 , 4 months not seeing much gain at all

5ft 8

Blog Entries
    If your 5'8'' at 161lbs then you can achieve A LOT more naturally. Especially if your BF is at 14%.

Post your diet - I'll help you get started on your way to a stronger you.

i work 10 to 12 hours a day so hard work diet i eat good but only on breaks i have brainflakes or oats at 6.30am then at 10am my first break i have 2 chicken rolls and a shake for dinner 1pm i have tuna with pasta with salard and a apple lol next break is 4 30 pm i have apple and grapes then leave off at 6 30 pm and go to gym when i get home i have chicken currys ,roast dinners things like that im very healthy then shake before bed that on most days i eat a little different every day i should more but hard work and im not normaly that hungy

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your breakfast is terrible......infact your diet is in need of a serious over haul.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Thats a very poor diet, its so important to have a good solid diet before using steroids .

If you dont have a good diet you will blow up during your cycle (mostly water retention) and then as soon as your cycle is finished you'll lose all that weight you gained..

If your goal is to be a 13, 14, 15 stone guy then first you must learn to eat like one...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan111 View Post
    i work 10 to 12 hours a day so hard work diet i eat good but only on breaks i have brainflakes or oats at 6.30am then at 10am my first break i have 2 chicken rolls and a shake for dinner 1pm i have tuna with pasta with salard and a apple lol next break is 4 30 pm i have apple and grapes then leave off at 6 30 pm and go to gym when i get home i have chicken currys ,roast dinners things like that im very healthy then shake before bed that on most days i eat a little different every day i should more but hard work and im not normaly that hungy
    Post in the Diet Forum oP and we'll have you ready to meet your goals in no time. You can achieve your goals much quicker with a good diet than AAS ever could give you.

i know my diet int great is the food right just need a lot more of it all my mate say when he cycle there always hungry so easier to eat more he was my size 3 month later weighs 13 st 8 pound that over 2 stone and talk bout ripped

Blog Entries
    It isn't about how much you eat - it's about what YOU EAT... Steroids aren't miracle pills - if your not eating right you won't see results.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan111 View Post
    i know my diet int great is the food right just need a lot more of it all my mate say when he cycle there always hungry so easier to eat more he was my size 3 month later weighs 13 st 8 pound that over 2 stone and talk bout ripped
    I find this very strange, if your mates are doing so well why are you here???

What works for one person may not work for another..

Your problem is your diet and if your cant understand that then theres just no helping you...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Too add to that steroids are not magic and will not automatically transform you into a beast. You need the right fuel for your body think about it would you put regular gas in a ferrari? You have to eat big to get big.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I find this very strange, if your mates are doing so well why are you here???

What works for one person may not work for another..

Your problem is your diet and if your cant understand that then theres just no helping you...
    Well put.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    It isn't about how much you eat - it's about what YOU EAT... Steroids aren't miracle pills - if your not eating right you won't see results.
    Perfectly said. Listen to what they have told you so far bro.....

ok guys il e dress my diet my mate int an expert that y i came on here i will change my diet job gets in way as i explained .

Blog Entries
    Okay - hope to see you in the Diet Forum OP. GL.

thanks for your help juturna

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yes you really really need to work on that diet.. The reason being is that if you want to someday use steroids you will get no where on them with a diet that looks like that. So you might better get the diet worked out now and see how much it can actually help you. This way you do not spend a bunch of money on steroids without being ready for them

i can see your point ninesecz been reading all night on the diet going to come up with a great diet as love most of the food u should eat.

Thread Information