CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member

Test E Cyle...What should I expect

I was wondering what you all have gained from a bulking Test E cyle of 500mg for 12 weeks.....

I am waiting till my base is solid....before I do it...just curious on the tyoe of gains a person can get and maintain if done right....thanks guys

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ive run 3/4 test e only cycles and i can honestly say the gains were awesome, thats when cutting and bulking....

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Age;
    HEight;
    Weight;
    BF%:

^^ All these are important for determining how effective a cycle will be.

Also as you should know after 173 posts - gains are determined by your diet more than anything... Is your diet in check? It's not unusual to get 15+lbs on a flawless diet and cycle usage.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I think test only is great and as 007 said, I have also done it a couple times and had great results I am actually running that right now.. 450mg of test cyp a week just in the middle of week 5 right now so I have not gotten the full "hit" yet but I can definately tell it is working...

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    all i gotta say is F*ck the army i wanna get home from this deployment so i can have a great diet and maybe start and cycle of test e damn the taliban haha you are all lucky damn it....... i am jealous of you all!!!!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jason bourne View Post
    all i gotta say is F*ck the army i wanna get home from this deployment so i can have a great diet and maybe start and cycle of test e damn the taliban haha you are all lucky damn it....... i am jealous of you all!!!!
    Jelous of us?? Dude I am envyous of you and I bet so are a lot of us... You help defend this country and this is more important in my book than any diet, cycle etc.etc. Think if you did not help and pretty soon we live in a place where someone tells you when you can breathe....
    Sincerely THANK YOU!@!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your doing a great job over there bro..

At least you can spend time here educating yourself so that when your time comes, which it will, you'll be in the best position possible...

Blog Entries
    I've been there man - 2 deployments in the Corps. I know where your heads at but you better believe I'll be back over.

Yeah thanks for keeping me free...serious

So 15 pounds on a clean healthy diet and hard work....

Hieght - 5'8
    Weight 160 lb
    Age 25
    Bf 17 %

But again I am cutting right now with a diet...2000cal.....50%protein 30%Carbs 20% fats

I am wanting to start it..when I get my body fat down......

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i would look at it as more of an extention of what you've been accomplishing naturally. if you are a naturaly, youll blow up, if you cant gain anything right now, you wont on test. thats why its so important that you get a good base naturally- because that way you know whats been working in order to get your natural base going.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse13 View Post
    Yeah thanks for keeping me free...serious

So 15 pounds on a clean healthy diet and hard work....

Hieght - 5'8
    Weight 160 lb
    Age 25
    Bf 17 %

But again I am cutting right now with a diet...2000cal.....50%protein 30%Carbs 20% fats

I am wanting to start it..when I get my body fat down......
    1. That's a ball-park - it could be way off, it's just some input. But it takes more than a great diet and routine. You need to have a good base for it - you need to cut a lot of body-fat to get in the right place so you can maximize gains. So once your between 10-12% we'll all be happy to help you OP.

Im gonna try to get down to 12%

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    1. That's a ball-park - it could be way off, it's just some input. But it takes more than a great diet and routine. You need to have a good base for it - you need to cut a lot of body-fat to get in the right place so you can maximize gains. So once your between 10-12% we'll all be happy to help you OP.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Jelous of us?? Dude I am envyous of you and I bet so are a lot of us... You help defend this country and this is more important in my book than any diet, cycle etc.etc. Think if you did not help and pretty soon we live in a place where someone tells you when you can breathe....
    Sincerely THANK YOU!@!!
    I think he was joking around with this.

Meaning that he probably just wants a break and come home. Do a cycle and go back.

Right???

Great job these soldiers do.

I should have stayed in and made a career of it.

To late now.

PS- Congrats to Nine for the promotion!!!

You deserve it bro.

I second that keep up the excellent work and devotion Nine. We are lucky to have you mate.

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    I think he was joking around with this.

Meaning that he probably just wants a break and come home. Do a cycle and go back.

Right???

Great job these soldiers do.

I should have stayed in and made a career of it.

To late now.

PS- Congrats to Nine for the promotion!!!

You deserve it bro.

Well thanks guys yeah i was leaning on this line more than anything im gettin pissed the diet out here is harsh im trying though i mean honestly where can you get payed to kill little squimish afghanis hahhahaa but yeah i just hate not being able to take care of myself properly im getting a belly!!!! but for freal educate before you medicate-----RIP TMOS!

Thread Information