Thread: cycle question

kashalp is offline Junior Member

cycle question

Ok so im gonna start a 10 week cycle of test 400 (400mg week), stacked with 5 weeks of dbol (200mg day) and i have a question about nolva for PCT. Ive read that the nolva can be taken the entire cycle to help prevent gyno, is this suggested and if so in what kinda quantities? OR am i alright just using it post cycle? Ive looked into clomid but due to the high doses needed and inherted family vision concerns im opting to not include it in PCT.

Now for part 2....
    Im currently taking Purple K creatine, Ultimate Nutrition ISO MASS Xtreme gainer, and Allmax's TestoFX. Im planning on staying on the iso mass but should i leave other 2 products for after cycle also?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kashalp View Post
    Ok so im gonna start a 10 week cycle of test 400 (400mg week), stacked with 5 weeks of dbol (200mg day) and i have a question about nolva for PCT. Ive read that the nolva can be taken the entire cycle to help prevent gyno, is this suggested and if so in what kinda quantities? OR am i alright just using it post cycle? Ive looked into clomid but due to the high doses needed and inherted family vision concerns im opting to not include it in PCT.

Now for part 2....
    Im currently taking Purple K creatine, Ultimate Nutrition ISO MASS Xtreme gainer, and Allmax's TestoFX. Im planning on staying on the iso mass but should i leave other 2 products for after cycle also?

Bro, What's up with that D-bol mgs????

I hope that's a typo.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    OP - I too hope that's a typo. You can NOT take DBol at 200mg's per day! What type of Test?

You want an AI for in-cycle gyno prevention/problems, not Nolva. Don't take supps in cycle.

What are your stats OP?
    Age;
    Height;
    Weight;
    BF%;
    Training Exp;

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^yep. stats please.

creatine is fine on cycle. The other supps are worthless anyway.

Lmao yea thats a typo.... 20mgs* aa day lol. Also its Test 400
    Stats:
    5'11'
    190lbs
    Aprox 14% bf
    Moderate exercise/lifting since i was 16, last 6 months i have stepped up the lifting to a higher degree

Blog Entries
    Are you sure your ready for a cycle? Your barely in the 'range' for acceptable AAS usage regarding your body fat - gyno prone IMO.

6 months isn't a long time to train naturally. But whatever - I'm not going to fight about it anymore today...

Question 1;
    To prevent Gyno as I said you want an AI such as A-dex, not Nolva.
    Question 2;
    Some people say use creatine, some people say wait until after. I recommend using it after your cycle, but it's just my opinion.

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^^^ to previous.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Are you sure your ready for a cycle? Your barely in the 'range' for acceptable AAS usage regarding your body fat - gyno prone IMO.

6 months isn't a long time to train naturally. But whatever - I'm not going to fight about it anymore today...

Question 1;
    To prevent Gyno as I said you want an AI such as A-dex, not Nolva.
    Question 2;
    Some people say use creatine, some people say wait until after. I recommend using it after your cycle, but it's just my opinion.

No, he's been lifting since he was 16.

And ramped it up for the past 6 months.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    No, he's been lifting since he was 16.

And ramped it up for the past 6 months.
    What? I understand that he's been doing moderate lifting/exercise since he was 16 - but we all know that means nothing. I used to wrestle and was in the Marine Corps - I don't qualify either as lifting experience...? Ha.

I just mean does he feel in the past 6 months that he's been lifting whole-heartedly - does he feel he's really in need of steroids ?

Blog Entries
    What? I understand that he's been doing moderate lifting/exercise since he was 16 - but we all know that means nothing. I used to wrestle and was in the Marine Corps - I don't qualify either as lifting experience...? Ha.

I just mean does he feel in the past 6 months that he's been lifting whole-heartedly - does he feel he's really in need of steroids?
    Bro, relax a minute.

As we decipher the post, we would have gotten to that.

You need to work the post.

Take time.

These guys are here for are help.

Not saying anything about you or the OP.

Blog Entries
    Oh no - I'm relaxed - sorry if I came across confrontational buddy - I just didn't understand what you meant. As in; were you bringing it up in case I missed it or as a point of the 6 months. Again - apologize if it came across rude or anything, I was just trying to understand bud ha.

Blog Entries
    Oh no - I'm relaxed - sorry if I came across confrontational buddy - I just didn't understand what you meant. As in; were you bringing it up in case I missed it or as a point of the 6 months. Again - apologize if it came across rude or anything, I was just trying to understand bud ha.
    It's all good bro.

Titanium.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kashalp View Post
    Lmao yea thats a typo.... 20mgs* aa day lol. Also its Test 400
    Stats:
    5'11'
    190lbs
    Aprox 14% bf
    Moderate exercise/lifting since i was 16, last 6 months i have stepped up the lifting to a higher degree
    I would wait another 6 to 12 months.

Get you bf down some more.

You should just run the Test.

Tamo 10 mgs ed if estrogen is a problem.

Use the clomid and tamo together for PCT.

You really need to hit the clomid heavy to get serious vision probs.

Ok thanx for the info and ill try to clear a ccouple things up. Im not totally sure but im guessing at the extreme high end saying 14% bf, i am in relitivly good shape and have never considered myself of been called "chunky or heavy" so yea perhaps i should do the actual test and see but it was a complete guesstimate but i may be way off. I was 7-8 % a couple years ago and now that i think more about it, lol, maybe 10-11% is more accurate. My bad, sry

Also, i too wrestled very competitivly which is what started my whole training career and when i say "moderate" i do not at all mean nothing. Moderate to me means 3 decent lift workouts a week, tons of physical activity. The last 6 months i have stepped it up by training 5-6 times a week and lifting heavy as possible with 6-8 reps to gain size. Cardio has been kept to a min as id like to bulk

Thread Information