korsow is offline Associate Member

Sust250 @ 250 Mg per week?

hey wassup bro's, here is my question. Im a poor Mofo, On a D-bol Only 30 mg/day cycle, and am planning on getting Sust250. Ive been reading on the Drug profiles section on this website that some people take 250mg/week of Sust. Im planning to do 250 MG per week for the first month and then 500 MG per week on the second month (8 week cycle) and @ the end adding some clomid so that my Nat test production starts kicking in. keep in mind that I am not rich at all. And Can not save since I have an Ugly spending habbit.

PEACE,
    KORSOW

xenithon is offline Member
    g'day there,

If you read a few weeks ago there was a brilliant post about why you shouldn't taper sust. READ IT very useful. My suggesstion is either do 250/week or 500/week. I think most people on this board will tell ya that 250/week is useless (relatively, compared to what can be achieved @500/week). My suggestion is 500/week. Also, get the D-Bol and run it 35mg - 40mg / day for the first 4 weeks then stop, and just continue with the sust. Make sure you have clomid on hand for post cycle, and some anti-estrogens on hand just in case for mid-cylcle, such as nolvadex .

Hope this helps. PS, before EVERYONE else on this board comes down on ya please gives us some more stats: age, height, workour experience, weight, any previous cycles/supplements and thier results, basic diet, goals etc. etc.

Age: 22 Workout experiance 2.2 years (Right now working out 5 days a week, and have read up allot on allot of gear products), Weight 239, waist 38, Height 6, 3.1', Caucasion, Likes tal women with blue eyes, and dark hair. Loves Milk Cause it does a body good.. What other stats would u like?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Bro if your poor screw sust, shit is way overpriced IMO.

ya i know, I can afford 500 MG .week, but Im still looking 4 a good priced SUP, :-) I found one for 10 bux/ amp, but they want me to mail in th money.. uhm, I aint doing that shit.
    (To all people who work for the GOVT', directly or inderctly, i dont use , or have any steroids in my possetion, these are all HYPOTHEICAL discusions)

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    whats up bro? heres my take on it.
    your on a budget and you have never done a cycle. therefor, regular test enanthate is your new best freind, its cheap and it works really well, my favorite. half the price of sust., and for a brand new juicer, will work almost just as well, damn close. run it at 4-600 mgs per week for 8-10 weeks.
    a dbol only cycle is worthless IMO. SO RUN THE DBOL THE FIRST 4 WEEKS OF YOUR CYCLE , THEN GET OFF OF IT. run the test out the full 8-10 weeks.. start your clomid 3-3 1/2 weeks after your last injection.

this is a good starter cycle for someone on a tight budget. alot of world class physiques got there starts on this same cycle.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

isn't anyone curious?

what korsow's ugly spending habit is too? my worst spending habit is my gf, but she's beautiful,hahaaha

do tell korsow, i'm a nosey bastard!!!!

What exactly do you mean by bad spending habbits?

hehe

nevermind

you said you had an ugly spending habit.so i just asked what that ugly spending habit was.honestly, i just wanted to hear you say you were addicted to crack or something, but now i'm not interested anymore.carry on

lay off the caffeine partyboy!

Hmm, i sayd that didnt I , haha, i meant to say that i cant save, Im a Digital Junkey, as soon as I see RAM price drop, i GOTTA have it, or if i go to a strip club, I GOTTA get a lap dance hehe.. And i cant help it, it sucks!, and thats why i cant save!!!. haha

sorry Kev

Red Bull at 4:30 am is always a bad idea.

lmao!!

I once drank 4 red bull , didnt think it could keep me up,, But I couldnt sleep till 9 AM the next morning.. that was a one time mistake.. Now I dont drinkred bulls after 8 pm..

Red face

im off to sleep for now .. Ill probably be back on 2morow..
    PEACE,

and sleep well, if ya can. haha.

KORSOW

Psycoswole is offline Member

Re: nevermind

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    .honestly, i just wanted to hear you say you were addicted to crack or something
    Bahaaha!!

good thinking

that's why now, right after dinner i bust out the crack pipe.if i hit the rock any later than 7pm and i'll wind up robbing a late night convient store when i should just be in bed.oh well, live and learn.

Thread Information