Turin is offline New Member

How to best calculate what I have to work with

Before I start I will list the obvious questions that I know most of you need in order to give me the best opinions you have.

Age - 32
    Height - 5'11
    Weight - 171lbs
    Bodyfat - approx. 8-9%
    Years training - 3+
    PCT knowledge - infant level (too many acronyms in PCT threads for me to fully understand their function in relation to formulas.
    Previous cycles - "0" this would be my first
    I eat very healthy and have my diet very much under control, I workout with a mix of weights and cardio 5x per week.

I dont have many contacts to obtain these prescription grade items at ease and especially in this country. So I have to take what I can get. I have a few questions mainly regarding how I should best put what I have to use and some questions of PCT. (I would post the PCT questions in the separate thread for that but it just seems easier to not junk up the forums with double questions if I can get an answer here as well.)

First let me say what I have available to me:
    10x1ml ampules of Test 250mg and 5 bottles of Nandrolone 2ml per bottle so total of 10ml of Nandrolone.

The first question is at what dosages should I break this down into to not only give me benefit but last as long as possible?
    Another friend suggested 250mg test 2x per week and 2ml of the Nandro 1x per week for a total time duration of 5 weeks.

I have read many of the other threads and I know most have said that anything under 10weeks for the Nandro is too short but I am not looking for massive gains or massive bulk. I am "not" super hardcore about getting huge, my main goal is just to pushstart my way into more complex cycles in the future and gain reasonable muscle and strength gains, nothing crazy for the moment. I basically want to test the water before I jump into the deep end... Plus I would very much like to keep the side effects to a minimum. For me personally I just want to get over the peak I am currently sitting at and can't break through.

Which brings me to my next question and the most important for me...

The worst and potentially most dangerous side effect of these 2 items I read about is "temper fluctuations"
    I work in a highly stressful environment that maintains that I keep my cool under very emotionally heated situations. I do not have the best temper to begin with and even under normal conditions I find it difficult to control it, I manage to do this 99% of the time but it still concerns me...
    I would like other peoples experiences with this. Especially those that already had "hot heads" before they started these meds... "did it get worse?" or "did you not notice much of a change?" .. "Was your temper still controllable?"

Last question: PCT
    I do not have any PCT items at the moment and I do not plan on starting anything until I have them. If anyone can provide feedback on how to break down the dosages I have please be sure to let me know "what" "when" and "how much" of PCT meds I should take in correspondence to the levels and amounts I have to work with and the time I will consume them.

Any suggestions, opinions and comments will be very much appreciated!

Thx!
    Last edited by Turin; 08-29-2009 at 06:58 AM. Reason: forgot height!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome..

How tall are you??

Damn, I knew I forgot something!

5'11

Blog Entries
    I take it your goal is to add lean muscle..

At this time i feel your diet is lacking, there is no reason why you couldnt add another 10/20lbs of lean muscle by amending you current diet.

Imo you should post your full diet including macro's and calories in the diet forum.....

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    First let me say what I have available to me:
    10x1ml ampules of Test 250mg and 5 bottles of Nandrolone 2ml per bottle so total of 10ml of Nandrolone.

The first question is at what dosages should I break this down into to not only give me benefit but last as long as possible?
    Another friend suggested 250mg test 2x per week and 2ml of the Nandro 1x per week for a total time duration of 5 weeks.
    10mL of Test is not enough for a cycle. Furthermore your friend is an idiot to suggest only a 5 week cycle - you won't gain anything except water bloat which you won't retain. Test E is a long esther for a reason.

I recommend not using ANY of this gear until you have enough for a 12 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    10mL of Test is not enough for a cycle. Furthermore your friend is an idiot to suggest only a 5 week cycle - you won't gain anything except water bloat which you won't retain. Test E is a long esther for a reason.

I recommend not using ANY of this gear until you have enough for a 12 week cycle.
    This should not be a problem, I can get enough for that time frame and I have no personal problem going that route.

But hypothetically lets say I did double the amount I have now or enough for 12 weeks. What would be the appropriate PCT to come off that? doesage amount, type etc etc.

Also any opinion on the anger issues related to test or Nandro?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Yep, if you do decide to do it, get more gear.

But honestly, if you just need to get over a plateau, I agree with 007, some restructuring of the diet/training should do the trick.

No need to bother with deca for your first cycle.

Anger issues are waaay over rated, imo.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think you should drop the Deca ... just do a Test only cycle - you'll see phenomenal results.

Nolva and Clomid - you can research those on your own - we can't spoon feed you everything buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    I think you should drop the Deca ... just do a Test only cycle - you'll see phenomenal results.

Nolva and Clomid - you can research those on your own - we can't spoon feed you everything buddy.
    Not asking for a handout I just want to double check everything before I get into something... As I have said before I have read the PCT threads but for those that are not familiar with the acronyms, it can be very difficult to follow. And I want to do this right the first time and not just start pumping my body full too much or too little of anything. This business seems to have a very sharp learning curve.

Thanks for the suggestion on the test though.

Blog Entries
    For pct spend time reading through this link...

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

If theres anything that you unsure of then ask....

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    For pct spend time reading through this link...

"Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

If theres anything that you unsure of then ask....
    thanks, I will read that over now!

Thread Information