Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member

Masteron question

Hey just finished a cycle and debating on what route I should take next time around (in feb.) if all my blood test results are good. Want to run masteron the last 5 weeks or so of the cycle, my source has prop version 100mg and enth version 200mg. My question is for those that have tried these two is there any difference in results. It is cheaper for me to buy just one bottle of the enth. as opposed to two of the prop, since both will last the 5 weeks I am looking to run. From the research I have done 350-500mg/week is the usual dosage so you think I am better off with the prop or the enth or really not much of a difference??

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you would be better to run the prop version. it will take much longer for the enanthate version to start working.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    you would be better to run the prop version. it will take much longer for the enanthate version to start working.
    Oh yes I did not think of it that way, so with pretty much a prop version of anything (not just test) some injection pain is more than likely? If I wasn't concerned about the hairloss or anger issues I have heard mast gives you I would run longer but first go round think I will just do a little trial run

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Be sure to have a low bodyfat % or you will not have any benefit from running it. Jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by omna82 View Post
    Be sure to have a low bodyfat % or you will not have any benefit from running it. Jmo.
    No doubt-I just finished a cutting cycle, went from around 15% to 11-12%, just started my PCT and will inc. some clen in pretty soon, so hopefully I can keep most of the fat from coming back while keeping the lean mass I gained, always tough around the holidays at the end of the year though. I like being able to see my six pack!

Thread Information