Thread: my first

MaxxAlexx is offline New Member

Red face my first

this is my cycle. 10 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate and 400 mgs a day with 4 weeks of Dianabol 20 mgs a day.

I am a begginer at this... is this good??

Darksyde is offline Member
    a/s/l

wait! stop guys! Not everyone speak at once here!

a/s/l????

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    400mg test /day . That is very bad idea .

Step away from The AAS please .

ok what is a good mg for test a day. what the heck is AAS

ZoneBlitz is offline Junior Member
    2800mgs a week?

You might want to scale it down a bit.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxAlexx View Post
    this is my cycle. 10 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate and 400 mgs a day with 4 weeks of Dianabol 20 mgs a day.

ok what is a good mg for test a day. what the heck is AAS
    You need to just get this idea out of yer head kid....... You don't know sh*t about what you are getting yourself into.

what the heck is AAS
    Anabolic /Androgenic Steroids .

So, have you done ANY research at all?

Western Man is offline Associate Member
    t10 weeks of Testosterone Enanthate and 400 mgs a day with 4 weeks of Dianabol 20 mgs a day.

Bad! Expect some sides with that amount of test.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxAlexx;4***322
    My diet is quite simple.. Very light breakfast. Yogart and juice and hydroxy cut hardcore. 1 1/2 hr workout.
    meal replacement drink.
    5 hour rest
    30 min work out ( light )
    heavy dinner.
    Will have minimal gains with that diet.

C-Z if you cant help stay out of my way. And as far as you calling me kid. Look, while you sit at home listening to self insperation tapes my ass is working with no legs.

wut?

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Because of iraq?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

You need to forget 400mgs ed.

400mgs a week split into two shots 200mgs every 3.5 days, this will be a great start for a beginner..

Do you have your pct sorted???? You will also need an ai on hand just incase theres any unwanted sides...

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You need to forget 400mgs ed.

400mgs a week split into two shots 200mgs every 3.5 days, this will be a great start for a beginner..

Do you have your pct sorted???? You will also need an ai on hand just incase theres any unwanted sides...
    With a light breakfast and heavy dinner i wouldn't recommend a pro hormone for this fool........... Does no one see this bullshit except me?

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    LMAO...... Good since you dont have fuc*king legs..... READ. You must have nothing better to do... because I come off like an arrogant prick because every god damn day idiots like you come on here.... I bet your 256 lbs at 6'4..... Ok minus your legs... SO waist up your 256lbs? at 4% bf?

Stop being a f*cking bullshitter. I'm hear watching out for your ass. Personally i don't give a f*ck if you f*ck yourself up. Because i gave you more then enough advice.

Stay out of your way? LMAO ok tough guy.....Don't go on a rampage... you have no legs. That's cool.....

Sometimes the truth hurts buddy. And your diet is shit! Steroids won't do a goddamn thing for you. Maybe you should try taking some hgh.. Who knows maybe you will grow legs too because this shit is magical.
    Remind me never to piss you off with stupid questions. Freakin Brutal Man.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member

400mg a week along with 20mg a day of dbol would be OK but 400 mg a day of Test is ridiculous to say the least.

I smell to much bullshit.... As harsh as it is... I'm trying to watch out for him....... How does one person weigh more then 75% of people here... With no legs? Scratches head... And has a lower bf%.......

I can be an asshole.. And i know this... but i do it to benefit our members... And i have had guys that i reamed out in the past come back and thank me. Sometimes pissing someone off makes them actually think.

As to the OP...... Good luck. Any questions I'm more then willing to help. I will make an exception and not ask for stats, diet, or anything. For it it your body. And I apologize for being a prick. but your just too thickheaded to see it for your own good.
    I must have missed something.

Must have gone over yer head... it's cool.... We are all good now. Just don't worry about his stats.... Arnold weighed 400 lbs did you know that? And was 7'4. He shrunk now though.

Are you OK?

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, you need to start researching a good diet first because no cycle of steroids will do anything without the proper nutrients to help muscle growth.
    My first cycle is 500 mg of test cyp every week, injecting 250 mg every 3.5 days.
    I eat 6-8 times a day with at least 40 grams of protein each meal.
    I keep my carbs moderate, and I only eat high carbs in the morning, and before workout for energy.
    Keep it simple if your gonna do a cycle, but make sure to read every day, and do research before you even think about doing the first injection. Youll regret it if you dont get your diet in check.
    Also, do you have PCT in hand?

I'm fine man.... Have you read this post threw? looked threw his stats? He has no legs.... Is 6'8 weighs 256lbs. And is at 4% bf....

The arnold comment was bullshit... Just like him.
    Sorry, missed all that will look again.

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    in one of his old thread history not long ago he said he ran 2 miles a day . how do you do that with no legs.yeah his thread was posted 8-4-2009 this month
    Last edited by ted666; 08-29-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ted666 View Post
    in one of his old thread history not long ago he said he ran 2 miles a day . how do you do that with no legs.

O.K. I guess I did miss something this guy is trying to bullshit. And pretending to be a handicap is unforgivable if that's the case.

c-Z
    nice catch ted666 i missed that one.......

every more reason why i can act the way i did.... if he was honest... i would have been honest.

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Talking

yeah , this guy is a class act. fvcking retard

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    LMAO...... Good since you dont have fuc*king legs..... READ. You must have nothing better to do... because I come off like an arrogant prick because every god damn day idiots like you come on here.... I bet your 256 lbs at 6'4..... Ok minus your legs... SO waist up your 256lbs? at 4% bf?

Stop being a f*cking bullshitter. I'm hear watching out for your ass. Personally i don't give a f*ck if you f*ck yourself up. Because i gave you more then enough advice.

Stay out of your way? LMAO ok tough guy.....Don't go on a rampage... you have no legs. That's cool.....

Sometimes the truth hurts buddy. And your diet is shit! Steroids won't do a goddamn thing for you. Maybe you should try taking some hgh.. Who knows maybe you will grow legs too because this shit is magical.
    Agreed! and c-z im giving you an E-hug i know thats gay but its just to say thank you for sayin what you do and if someone is that stupid to start without the knowledge fu(k em!! Dont let it get to ya!!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Why do these Assholes waste everybodys time

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    YOu know c-Z at first i was thinking to myself damn this guy is taking things a little far but now that i have kept reading down your ok with what you said lol.
    BUt to get back on topic before this guy runs close to 3 grams of test for a first cycle, I think OP, you need to research.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    lets all calm down here. i already took down the posts i considered rubbish but lets all remember we have a no flame policy
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    lets all calm down here. i already took down the posts i considered rubbish but lets all remember we have a no flame policy
    yeah perhaps i went a little over board. I love helping our guys here if I the answer. But people like this just tend to get to me.... It gets old. And when someone is going to lie about everything and bullsh*t... Just irritates me. I keep asking myself why I come here and don't just stay in the lounge but find myself back here trying to steer some young kid and crap away from steroids .

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    yeah perhaps i went a little over board. I love helping our guys here if I the answer. But people like this just tend to get to me.... It gets old. And when someone is going to lie about everything and bullsh*t... Just irritates me. I keep asking myself why I come here and don't just stay in the lounge but find myself back here trying to steer some young kid and crap away from steroids.
    I know how you feel lol, it can really get difficult at times...

I see and read the advice you give and its always first class..

If i find myself getting mad and angry i just think to myself " what would T-Mos say", that helps me calm down...

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    I know how you feel lol, it can really get difficult at times...

I see and read the advice you give and its always first class..

If i find myself getting mad and angry i just think to myself " what would T-Mos say", that helps me calm down...
    I tried that... it worked for like a week until I felt attacked. Then the red switch goes os on the @#$%&@#$ comes out.

Sometimes ya gotta strong arm em to get in line... And like I said in my post that was removed. I have had guys come back and thank me for the assholeness. It made them think twice and realize what I as well as others were saying.

T-mos. May he RIP. I miss that man.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wow - I'm glad some of you were able to stay on here on a Saturday night - these kids would be fvcking themselves up pretty bad...

1. 400mg ED? This kid must be a millionaire for starters.
    2. This kid would never fvck a vagina ever again after Day 3.
    3. He'd be the poster boy on the news for how evil and dangerous steroids are.

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by c-Z

Hahahahahha. CZ just went up a few points in my book. I can't stop laughing at that shit haha.

c-Z
    ::turns head::

I don't remember that. HAHA.

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    go **** yourself you ****ing liar i have frineds that are ****ed up like that you ****ing little faggot bitch and guess what your mom and sisters are sending me care packages with some nice pictures of their beat up pussies you little **** and another thing you mother****er you why would you become a member of this site and then when people tell you the truth you tell them to **** off just cause its not what you want to hear you know what yeah 400mg a day is a great idea[ your a homo and you probally were raped by your father as a child

im sorry guys just that is just unacceptable to me my apoligies

THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE A POST LIKE THIS I GURENTEE IT WILL BE YOUR LAST ON THIS BOARD. WE DO NOT ALLOW FLAMING HERE AND THIS POST IS OUT OF CONTROL. READ OUR RULES BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER POST

-PT

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jason bourne View Post
    go **** yourself you ****ing liar i have frineds that are ****ed up like that you ****ing little faggot bitch and guess what your mom and sisters are sending me care packages with some nice pictures of their beat up pussies you little **** and another thing you mother****er you why would you become a member of this site and then when people tell you the truth you tell them to **** off just cause its not what you want to hear you know what yeah 400mg a day is a great idea[ your a homo and you probally were raped by your father as a child

I doubt we see MaxxAlexx again at least under that name he probably went and told his mom on us.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by jason bourne View Post

Little late for the party.... BUT COME ON IN!

Thread Information