vingtor is offline Associate Member

Injection question.

say, you do, 600mg test enth per week. So monday morning, i go to enject 300. I notice my triceps could use some size, so i split the 300, into two 150mg shots. one in each tricep.

firstly, i used 600 cause its easeier math for me, and secondly im not on gear, just was curioius.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well the only size you will notice from it is due to swelling. it goes back down in a few days but looks bad until then. personally i would avoid doing it because smaller muscle groups do not absorb the hormone well.

why do smaller msucle groups not absorb well? so basically its this

if i want bigger triceps, a straight injection into the triceps will give me the same results if i were to do it in glute or quad etc etc?

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vingtor View Post
    why do smaller msucle groups not absorb well? so basically its this

if i want bigger triceps, a straight injection into the triceps will give me the same results if i were to do it in glute or quad etc etc?
    exactly. they say test prop or winstrol you can do site injections and possible see better growth in the area you inject. but ive never tried it so i dont know if theres any truth to that or not.

ok makes sense.so if i did want results like that a shorter ester would possibly do it. why does it not matter where you shoot it? because the body will use it and disperse the same levels evenely?

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    so the majority of aas users inject into their buttocks , so they are all walking around with giant asses. for sight pumps try synthol.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    ok makes sense.so if i did want results like that a shorter ester would possibly do it. why does it not matter where you shoot it? because the body will use it and disperse the same levels evenely?
    for the most part. but from some reason it seems to me when i pinn glutes i get a better dispersement of the drug then i would off a shoulder. seems to me that i feel it more if you know what i mean.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    no there is no such thing as site growth. nothing will do it. when you inject, the larger the muscle group, the better absorption. this is why IM injections are typically in the glute/delt.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You are thinking about it wrong.. the test or whatever you are injecting actually gets into your bloodstream and into your muscle through protein synthesis. It is not like the compound actually directly makes the muscle grow! If that way the case everyone would be injecting into every bodypart every day of the week

Thread Information