1stime is offline New Member

First Test E Cycle

Hey guys just got a few quick questions. I have just started my first test E cycle, i have had 2 shots so far in the gluts and the following few days after injecting the muscle is swore enough that i feel like if i do squats im going to tear a muscle or something. Its easly bearable but i would just like to do squats and i assume if i change injection site im just going to not be able to work out anouther muscle properly. Also im thinking of adding some winny to the cycle a bit more towards the end i wanted to know how much to take and when to start and also if ill be able to keep the gains/definition from the winny or if it will just like melt off me.
    Also any reason only my left nut has shrunk and the right 1 is doing ok?

doing 400mgs a week 1ml each jab. 1 1/4 inch 23g's

Thanks for any input

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get some smaller pins and start hitting your delts.

beachboygemini is offline New Member
    What size pins should he use for delts, 1 inch 23 guage? Is it okay to pin your fore arms? I only ask because my forearms are pretty big. Are triceps good for pinning?

stpete is offline Banned
    That size pin is fine for delts, tri's and bi's. I don't suggest forearms though.
    Make sure your hand is steady and not moving all over the place while injecting. Also, make sure you aspirate .

Blog Entries
    i here you man about the post injection pain.im 2 weeks in and am using the glutes as well. all i can say is that it is seeming to be a little less sore after injecting each glute for the second time. but it still hurts. ive read that it gets easyer over time.i didnt bother doing legs the first week cus of the pain but had a great workout the second week. hopefully you will have the same results....whats funny about it is that i bearly feel any pain during injection, it all goes so smooth, so i think until like a day or 2 later.....i thing when i asperate im damaging the muscle...its so dam hard to pull back the plunger with one hand and be steady.....anyways good luck bro.....

Thanks for the replies I'll give delts a try at some point I'm thinking after this week. Yeah for me it's 2days after injection.

1 more question i have just kind of noticed my nipples are a little sensitive I have read the gyno thread but since this is fairly mild sensitiveness I'm not sure if I should start takeing the nolv. Note the fact there not swore just kind of sensitive and not particuly bad. Thanks again!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Imo you should start nolva, 40mgs ed, better to be safe than sorry...

Ok done. Really 40mg i thought like 20 was the going rate. I'm going to eat 2 20mg tabs now then. Thanks

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Humm..... you aren't running an AI like armidex at all? My last cycle i had the same problem. Jumped on some adex .25mg eod and the sensitive nipples disappeared.

As far as the post pain from injecting. It is all good. virgin muscle is going to hurt for a good little bit until it gets used to it... By time your go to do your next one your last shot should be fine...

Last weeks quad injection was a mother @$%&$@&%. Hurt from like mon-thur. Went to do legs wed. Just stretched out good. Once i started getting some blood to the leg and the muscle were pumped i barely felt it.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stime View Post
    Ok done. Really 40mg i thought like 20 was the going rate. I'm going to eat 2 20mg tabs now then. Thanks
    Yeah id run the nolva at 40mgs for the first 5 days and then drop it to 20mgs ed....

All I got is the test and nolv. Just had 40mgs so hopefully when I wake up 2morro the slight sensitivity is gone.

c-Z
    Give it a few days let it do its job. Agreed with 007 run it 40mg ed for a week if thats all you have then drop the dose.

Ok should I get anything eles for it or just get more nolv? I'm going to speak to my guy tonight so if I should use something eles or need more than nolv for pct could some1 let me know please, I was more or less following the novice cycle guide and that said the nolv would be good for the sensitive nipples. Again thank you all.

c-Z
    For pct ide run Nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid. 100/50/50/50

Thanks c-z I'll get some clomid aswell as the nolv and I'll keep running the nolv at 40mg a day during the cycle. The nolv Is actually tamoxifen or watever as well "genox20" herd it's the same thing tho.
    Last edited by 1stime; 08-30-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Hey guys just got a few quick questions. I have just started my first test E cycle, i have had 2 shots so far in the gluts and the following few days after injecting the muscle is swore enough that i feel like if i do squats im going to tear a muscle or something. Its easly bearable but i would just like to do squats and i assume if i change injection site im just going to not be able to work out anouther muscle properly. Also im thinking of adding some winny to the cycle a bit more towards the end i wanted to know how much to take and when to start and also if ill be able to keep the gains/definition from the winny or if it will just like melt off me.
    Also any reason only my left nut has shrunk and the right 1 is doing ok?

doing 400mgs a week 1ml each jab. 1 1/4 inch 23g's

Thanks for any input
    You could run the WINSTROL the last 4 weeks at 50-100mg daily.

c-Z
    Thanks c-z I'll get some clomid aswell as the nolv and I'll keep running the nolv at 40mg a day during the cycle. The nolv Is actually tamoxifen or watever as well "genox20" herd it's the same thing tho.
    tamox and nolva is all the same.

Again thanks for the advice. And I might throw the winny in at the end then.

Thanks for the advice there feeling pretty good now. Im guessing 2 more days and it will be fully cleared up.
    Last edited by 1stime; 09-02-2009 at 02:56 AM.

Thread Information