jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Accutane while on cycle

Has anybody cycled accutane while on cycle? Did it hinder your gains at all? Also whats a normal accutane dose, i hear 40mgs ed is good. Sugguestions? thanks guys.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    it's fine. won't hinder gains.

many people cycle accutane while on cycle.

10 - 20mg ED while on cycle is suitable.

After PCT, if your acne flares up, increase dosage to 40mg ED.

I wouldn't stay on accutane for longer then 3 months, btw.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    What would be a good dose after cycle/off-cycle? I'm in the last week of my pct and i still have a little acne, its gotten but theres still some room for improvment.

sizerp is offline Banned
    40mg ed.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I don't see a problem with it. If you were on PH's on the other hand I might reconsider.

tonyz 716 is offline New Member
    I can tell you this as a teen I had bad acne and was put on accutane. Since then I have never had a problem with acne and would imagine i never will again. Sometimes when my blood levels are screwed up I get a little acne but nothing to be worried about. I will say this be careful with that it's some serious shit take it one time the way it was meant to be taken and you'll be good forever. It's not something that you cycle maybe you should even talk to a dermatologist to have him explain how to take it and for how long. Your skin will also be very dry like I said I took it as a teenager and because I was boxing I think having to put vaseline on my face on sparring days was good for my skin. If it gives you nose bleeds put vaseline on a q-tip and coat the bridge of your nose inside. Anyone else looking for advice on acne try using dial soap gold bar that's the best.

Thread Information