adude006 is offline Associate Member

Deca only first then start test / eq later?

Any harm in running deca at 500mg for the first 4 weeks then continue with test/eq at 600?

Problem is i have to use propecia with test and can't with deca so was thinking of using deca along first then start propecia with the test/eq and continue for 12 weeks more. Just curious to try deca out a bit.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    so you want to run deca for 4 weeks then stop it?

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    first off deca is the nickname because it is nandrolone "deconaote" this is a really long ester and running Deca for anything less than 10 weeks most will agree is a complete waste of time and money! and also running Deca for any amount of time without test is horrible. have you ever heard the expression "deca dick"? I really think you need to research a little more about what you are doing before you start. You should really have a good grasp of what you are doing before you do it. Sorry to say but with the questions you are asking it seems that you are lacking a little on the knowledge

adude006 is offline Associate Member
    it's not about lack of knowledge. I've done 5 cycles already with test/eq/dbol /var but my reasoning is I have 3 bottles of deca lying around and i can't run it with test coz i have to use a 5ar blocker with it. So the only way i can run deca is solo or run it first then add test later once i start propecia. And i want to try deca once, always doing the same test/eq every cycle coz of the hair issue. Thats why i suggested running deca at 500 or maybe 600mg to get a heads up for a month then let the test/eq take over from there for the next 3 months which will take care of the sexual sides and bring it to normal.

it doesnt work like that. the eq will not "take over" the deca . deca needs to be run a minimum of ten weeks or not at all. if your sick of test and eq then run the deca at a higher dose alongside a replacement does of test and forget the propecia all together. if you cycle your going to lose your hair. you cant have your cake and eat it too. take a moment to read up on esters and you will see what we are talking about. i agree this should be pretty basic knowledge for someone who is cycling.

also for future reference look into topical treatments such as nizoral and spironolactone

Thread Information