ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

If you were crazy enough to try..How would you even go about taking it??

Yeh i know it is a touch subject right now but eventually someone is going to write about it again. I knew him pretty good from here so rather it be me than someone else...

Most of you know that if i do not know I ask just like a NOOB would So here it goes..
    Maybe I am just tired but my question is.

If you were actually Ballsy enough to try taking it for 2-3 weeks
    How would you even split up the dosage of Methyltrienolone ?

it only has a 1/2 life of say 3hrs and you would only take 500mcg a day..

How would you even split up such low dosages?
    Would you just take 250mcg 2X a day right around your training.
    Or would you take like 125mcg 4 X a day..
    My problem with this is I know this stuf is powerful but could 125mcg 4 times a day even worth it?

Just wondering?

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    sorry for changing the subject on your thread but I noticed your Location says T-Mos you will be Missed. What happened???

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    eh I just found the pOST . God Bless

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    Well I don't see much difference in splitting 125mcg 4 times a day, and taking 10mg of dbol 4 times a day. You'd think you would use close to the same schedule. Like a 9am, 12pm, 2pm, 6pm setup or something modified to how you workout/sleep.

For example my source has it in liquid oral form, at 500mcg/ml. So 1/4 a ml per does does not seem that difficult to split up.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Yeh i know it is a touch subject right now but eventually someone is going to write about it again. I knew him pretty good from here so rather it be me than someone else...

Most of you know that if i do not know I ask just like a NOOB would So here it goes..
    Maybe I am just tired but my question is.

If you were actually Ballsy enough to try taking it for 2-3 weeks
    How would you even split up the dosage of Methyltrienolone ?

it only has a 1/2 life of say 3hrs and you would only take 500mcg a day..

How would you even split up such low dosages?
    Would you just take 250mcg 2X a day right around your training.
    Or would you take like 125mcg 4 X a day..
    My problem with this is I know this stuf is powerful but could 125mcg 4 times a day even worth it?

Just wondering?
    Strong AR receptor oral.

But you know that.

I would run it at 125 x 4.

I am concerned with the toxicity of this oral.

Pinning tren makes more sense to me, IMO.

Just watching out for you bro.

You only get one go around in life, and no one gets to live it twice.

But that's not to say it can't be an exciting ride.

Best

Titanium

Blog Entries
    That is why I said I was just thinking about it! not sure if I am going to even attempt it! My problem is though 125mcg is such a miniscule amount of anything at one time in such a large body weight seems as though it would not be worth the liver damage vs. amount of compound but i guess with it being 8 million times more anabolic than test it dowes not matter how much the dosage is

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I don't have any experience with it - but from what I'm reading my guess would be that even with a low dose (per inject) it would still be effective as it 'builds up'. Just my no-experience .o2 .

ted666 is offline Associate Member

Wink

I will never mess with tren in any form . If i cant get to where i would like to be naturally & some aid with test then thats the way it goes . just my 2 cents and opinion nothing further.

Blog Entries
    That is why I said I was just thinking about it! not sure if I am going to even attempt it! My problem is though 125mcg is such a miniscule amount of anything at one time in such a large body weight seems as though it would not be worth the liver damage vs. amount of compound but i guess with it being 8 million times more anabolic than test it dowes not matter how much the dosage is
    Bro, run the tren instead.

I hate strong orals like this.

Man, i need to go to bed.

Lights out!!

Best

Titanium

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are we talking of the oral or the injectable version

loftros is offline Junior Member
    I would suggest 1mg/day and then asses your tolerance from there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Are we talking of the oral or the injectable version
    Nine was talking about the oral.

I was talking about the injectable version.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I would honestly never go near it just dont see any reason to mess with something that toxic. I guess if I were a professional caliber athlete and it would give me an edge maybe I would try it but not for recreational purposes its just not for the casual steroid user IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loftros View Post
    I would suggest 1mg/day and then asses your tolerance from there
    1mg a day are you crazy! that is double what I was going to take...You are shure to have yellow eyes after couple weeks of 1mg a day!! You run it that high and then me know!

BTW didnt you just come off anadrol and dbol ? I would be carefull bro.

workin_hard is offline New Member
    ive used 1mg a day for 6 weeks or so with no problems and bloodwork checked out its not as dangerous as people think.
    i realize a guy died while taking it, god bless him, but people that have never taken steroids have heart attacks all the time i dont think you can say that the m-tren caused his death and i dont think you can say its crazy to try either.
    im sure people have had heart attacks during test and deca cycles but we would never im agina cutting test and deca out completely

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    He has a point...

A sucky one.. but a good point nonetheless... we can't blame t-mos's demise on m-tren .. as much as we all would like to ...

But then again, i know more about the t-mos situation than most... so.. i am not going to go revealing the man's secrets he intrusted to me, but i do know that it was not the m-tren's fault...could it have played a part..yah im sure it did, but there is a lot of stuff you guys just dont know...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by workin_hard View Post
    ive used 1mg a day for 6 weeks or so with no problems and bloodwork checked out its not as dangerous as people think.
    i realize a guy died while taking it, god bless him, but people that have never taken steroids have heart attacks all the time i dont think you can say that the m-tren caused his death and i dont think you can say its crazy to try either.
    im sure people have had heart attacks during test and deca cycles but we would never im agina cutting test and deca out completely
    I have actually made this argument too myself that it is not as hard on the liver as some state but i have been doing some heavy research on line and in steroid journals and to be honest, I really dont like what I am reading about it! I think I will try it in the future but not in this cycle..

To the other poster.. yes I have been taking Drol and D-bol and I did not plan n taking it in this cycle or even in the next 3 months.. need to let my liver and kidney 110% recover from those orals
    I would actually nuse it by itself along with a 100-200mg a week trt dose. I normally do a100mg a week trt but was thinking for 3-4 weeks takes the M-Tren and use a 200mg maintenance dose while using it! Just as like a 1 month hardcore cutting session along with sonme cardio etc. figure I would be able to keep my size and most of my strength while dropping maybe 5-10# of fat in that month. other than that i see no good use for it!

loftros is offline Junior Member
    1mg a day are you crazy! that is double what I was going to take...You are shure to have yellow eyes after couple weeks of 1mg a day!! You run it that high and then me know!
    I have run it 2mg/day with no liver problems...no i didnt shit out my liver lol

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I was planning on running 750mcg's/day for 3-4 wk's

If i do.... i'll start a little MT log.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    I would never try it, but i think Marcus would have more info on this,.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I find no NEED to ever use it myself.. and honestly this compound is not for the "casual recreational" user.. it should be a compound strictly utilized by those looking to Compete in whatever sport it benefits them most at.. Not just a compound that people would use to get cut up to look good on the BEACH in the summer... There are other "Safer" things to use.. HELL regular TRENBOLONE is just as good if not BETTER in my opinion...

That's my .02 cents.. just figured I would throw it in the Pot...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I find no NEED to ever use it myself.. and honestly this compound is not for the "casual recreational" user.. it should be a compound strictly utilized by those looking to Compete in whatever sport it benefits them most at.. Not just a compound that people would use to get cut up to look good on the BEACH in the summer... There are other "Safer" things to use.. HELL regular TRENBOLONE is just as good if not BETTER in my opinion...

That's my .02 cents.. just figured I would throw it in the Pot...
    I agree 100%

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    This is a compound that I would rather have someone experiment with. Too many unknown variables with it. I feel that using known and proven compounds is the way to go IMO.

Thread Information