Dee312 is offline Junior Member

experience please

Never taken HGH before, talked to few freinds but figured id come here to site for 2nd opinion. I was givin instructions on how to take this (whether its everyday, or every other day), and for the high cost, was this worth getting into? Not a pro BB, but looking to get some good size. I'm 5'10, 205, 9 - 11%bf, good diet. Kinda tired of seeing cycles and results fall off me and was wondering if an hgh cycle or two would be beneficiary. Thank you for any of your opinions/expertice on this subject.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Why are you loosing your gains, is a more important question to ask.

If you can tell us some of your previous cycles and PCT, we can help you better.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    How old are you? How is your diet?

29 yrs old, good diet of baked and grilled foods. I shoulda said losing some strength not gains. I run decca 200mg per week, test 250 for 12 weeks at 100mg week, & nolv at end.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Ahhhh.. personally... At your age I wouldnt run HGH..... Your going to loose some strength no matter what when you come off cycle... During your cycle RBC increase and all that good stuff. So it gives you that extra go. When you come off just cant think about it. Keep pushing harder then ever.

You did test 250 at 100mg a week? for 12 weeks? You realize you basically shut yourself down.... To get a little higher then normal dose.

tonyz 716 is offline New Member
    First off if your going to do growth every other day don't bother it needs to be taken everyday some people recommend going mon-fri and taking the weekends off to reset your natural production when I took it i only took sunday off. Yeah it's expensive but the gains are phenomenal but you have to stay on for a long period of time to get the full benefit. I plan my cycles to be 16 weeks so you would want to run it the full 4 months. I've always read that to get the best results you should stay on for 6 months so I guess if your body is still responding go for 6 months that way the muscle you put on will have time to mature but I wouldn't use it by itself tried that to finish a cycle before and even with insulin it's useless without test. Nothing is permanent you will lose something as with any cycle but at the end of the day you will probably still end up a good deal bigger than before you started the cycle especially if your on for 6 months and you come off right.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I do not see why people are even messing around with HGH! IMHO it should only be ran by extremely advanced people who have a ton and I mean a ton of knowledge about it! I think it is really the most dangerous compound there is and people play with it like it is nothing and most are unsure if they are even doing it right. Some do not even know there is 190AA and 191 AA versions of it and that the 190AA version is about as good as drinking toilet water! I think those people that are playing with it should take the thousand or more dollars they are going to spend on it and buy themselves a nice Test and Deca Cycle and a bunch of sood food to eat throughout the cycle! This is just me though! Maybe i am out of line and everyone should be running HGH Just seems weird that I hve a ton of knowledge on it and a bunch on AAS as well and I would say that even for myself.. there is not even close to 1 reason i can find in order to justify running HGH for the next 6 months!

Thanks gentlemen, appreciate all the tips. I'm gonna give it a shot (no pun intended), eat like a horse, run Tess with it and hope to get some good gains.

tonyz 716 is offline New Member
    The only way it's dangerous is if you're taking a shitload of iu's, 2-3 iu's has been proven in many studies to actually be healthy and very good for fat loss and muscle gain. I like to stick to around 3-4 iu. That gives me all the results I'm looking for with no side effects (and i know what they are too many to list).

Thread Information