MiKeHendrycks92 is offline New Member

first cycle HELP PLEASE!:D

HEY! this is my first ever post i just joined this forum.

basically this is the rundown. im 17 now, have known my whole life i was going to use steroids and be the best i can be. theres no excuse for not going all the way. some people cant see it the way i do but im at home getting ready to go to bed, eating my cottage cheese and protein shake and there all out doing drugs and staying out till 2. so whos to judge me.

basically i have been researching for quite awhile and have decided for my first cycle i will take Deca Durabolin with a test booster. i did my research on ********* and that was said to be the best first timer cycle. anyone have any advice or w/e im a total noob when it comes to this stuff i have some friends who inject so they have been helpful but i was told "go to forums.steroid .com, go to forums.steroid.com, research, research, research"

so here i am

is 17 too young? i know arnold started at like 14 and lots of people i know started at 16. is this a good first cycle? i have the cycle details but i dont have them on me now:S.

ANYWAYS PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MiKeHendrycks92 View Post
    HEY! this is my first ever post i just joined this forum.

basically this is the rundown. im 17 now, have known my whole life i was going to use steroids and be the best i can be. theres no excuse for not going all the way. some people cant see it the way i do but im at home getting ready to go to bed, eating my cottage cheese and protein shake and there all out doing drugs and staying out till 2. so whos to judge me.

basically i have been researching for quite awhile and have decided for my first cycle i will take Deca Durabolin with a test booster. i did my research on ********* and that was said to be the best first timer cycle. anyone have any advice or w/e im a total noob when it comes to this stuff i have some friends who inject so they have been helpful but i was told "go to forums.steroid .com, go to forums.steroid.com, research, research, research"

so here i am

is 17 too young? i know arnold started at like 14 and lots of people i know started at 16. is this a good first cycle? i have the cycle details but i dont have them on me now:S.

ANYWAYS PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
    17 is wayyyyy too young, and that cycle is horrible, plus i doubt you know what pct is

what are your stats?
    height
    bf% training exp
    diet?

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mike - read this link and it should help you get started and understand the basics of AAS usage - then you'll have a more specific question to ask advice on. I can tell you however, that 17 is much too young for not only AAS usage, but also to be a member on this forum.

Time to use steroids!

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    I agree he is too young to be using and to be on the board. However at least he was smart enough to ask a question, before starting that horrible cycle. Now we will see if he will heed our advice.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Youm are so young it is almost rediculous to be asking... and the cycle you proposed is not good for a first timer! You should only run 1 compound when you start because if you get bad sie effects and do more than 1 compound, you will never know which one gave you the side effects!
    First off you are suppose to be 18 to even post on this board.

Just so you know, yeh Arnold might have startted young beu when he started there was not all these steroids there are now. most of those guys did small doses of Dianabol and that was about it.
    On top of it.. Did you know Arnol has to go down 2-3X a week and have Dialisys cause of all the juice over the years!

Just so you understand..from 15-22years old your body is producing rediculous amounts of testosterone naturally! So much so that I bet 95% of the people on this board that do steroids would probably be more than happy to have your test levels naturally and never touch a steroid again!

If you decide to start taking Steroids this young, you will most definately shut down all that natural test your body is making and there is a good cf your body starts producing test again once you come off, there is a real chance it will not even be close to the levels your body is producing now!! There is also a good chance you could screw up your entire growth! Height, Weight,etc. etc. Y
    In your body you have something called growth plates. these slowy grow and close over your early adult years and help make your skeletal system very strong. doing steroids to early has been researched and shown to close and fuse these growth plates prematurely and could actually cause you o end up a different person in height and size than you should have been

If you were smart, you would get yourself some good daily vitamins, some creatine, some BCAA's and a ton of good food and just train and eat and eat and train and you will be very surprised and how much a diet alone can do for you! now add you insane testosterone levels to that! and there you go instant monster!! ood Luck!

oops i
    Last edited by MiKeHendrycks92; 08-30-2009 at 09:24 PM.

oops i didnt know i had to be 18:S:S:S:S my bad:S. uhh yea ok then is there anywhere else i can get info and questions answered and be under 18? i just want to be prepared and knowledgeable before i inject stuff into my body in a few years. obviously i will listen to your advice and thank you for your time

i also am always told the thing about my test levels at supp stores i just wanted to hear from real lifters and not some retail salesman who i can outlift anyday

thank you very much for not shooting me down and actually giving me nice helpful answers
    Last edited by MiKeHendrycks92; 08-30-2009 at 09:27 PM.

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    change of plan try 25 or 30.

Quote Originally Posted by TRT,MAN View Post
    change of plan try 25 or 30.
    yea i can deffinitly see that now being on this site for 10 mins reading has given me more info then anyone/anywhere else in my who last like month of trying to research:S

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    he is to young to use but he stated he has Friends that inject. so either way he will still use them and we all know he will. so lets help him out and at least lead him the right way.
    first cycle Test e or c only or u can kickstart it with adrol/dbol run a test cycle for any were from 10 to 12 weeks kick start it with a adrol/dbol for the first 4 weeks test at 400mg or 500mg a week split in 2 shots a week every 3.5 days.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Just keep asking questions and researching... I would rather see you asking and learning than not getting the info. I will not rat you out!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    I agree i would prefer him to be here and get proper advice from us rather than be on a site that advocates deca and a test booster as a first cycle

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    true story i agree with DEE i mean we all know he is going to use them even though he is to young but at least we can help a lil before he does something as really fvcks him up.
    OP a first cycle should look like this read every thing 2x and then read all the other threads on there Test beginner cycle info

Thread Information