mrgoodkat6 is offline New Member

Advice on First Cycle. Please Help!

Whats up guys. I'm new to the forum and was looking for advice on what I should take for my first cycle. I'm 22 years old, 6'1 230lbs with 18%bf. I've been lifting hard for the past year. Pretty happy with strength and size. My diet is relatively clean and I take in about 300 grams of protein per day. I lift 5-6 days per week and do cardio 4 times per week. I'm looking for something that can both increase my strength while cutting me down. I don't want to bulk up at all. My short term goal is 225 with 15%bf. Any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    your goal is easily attainable through diet alone and is not hard to reach. why not try and clean up your eating habits instead of considering cycling?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I assume this is your first cycle you are looking to do, if so, a started cycle is Test e or C 500mg a week split into two shots.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat6 View Post
    Whats up guys. I'm new to the forum and was looking for advice on what I should take for my first cycle. I'm 22 years old, 6'1 230lbs with 18%bf. I've been lifting hard for the past year. Pretty happy with strength and size. My diet is relatively clean and I take in about 300 grams of protein per day. I lift 5-6 days per week and do cardio 4 times per week. I'm looking for something that can both increase my strength while cutting me down. I don't want to bulk up at all. My short term goal is 225 with 15%bf. Any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    First off, your 2 youg to cycle safely.

Second, this is a cardio goal, not a goal sutible for AAS.

Diet and cardio will get you where you want to be.

Best

Titanium

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    yea man you can easyly reach your goal with the correct diet..head to the diet section to start with..

Thread Information